2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.
Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 May 14 @sarah101613 (her second)
05 May 14 @Wellness in Virginia (bilateral)
06 May 14 @greeneyedtattedgirl
08 May 14 @caro
12 May 14 @Pipt (first)
13 May 14 @midwest girl
14 may 14 @dpg3 (bilateral)
15 may 14 @sumsha (her mom)
19 May 14 @msmechanic58 (bilateral), @Javamama (bilateral), @Highpointer42 (his first), @Biscuit, @summerwind, @Susanita
20 May 14 @Spider, @Streetglide, @Josie B (bilateral), @NWMSU42, @purpleladee
21 May 14 @Drewsie (her second), @MzRicketts, @Layla290 (bilateral)
26 May 14 @mommamagoo
27 May 14 @LauraLeigh (bilateral)
28 May 14 @runnomore, @r2u (bilateral), @Springsmom83
 
Should I not wish good luck here? Want to follow the protocol!!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Just received my surgery date. It will be May 28th for bilateral knee replacement. I just keep trying to remember that after this my legs will actually be straight!
 
One week from today, I will finally be getting on with getting on. I have started thinking of all the things I need to get done before next Monday.
 
I'm feeling the same way, Biscuit. Going through my "to do" list before my big day next Wednesday. I'm actually excited to get the surgery over and done with so I can recover and get my life back!
 
Total knee on right side planned on for May 19. Let's get on with it! The left knee will follow within the year
 
Will keep am eye out for you two, Go for it! Been there done that got the T shirt. Worth every twinge not to get the bone on bone pain. Its not as bad as ye all fear, and we are stronger than ye think! Best of Irish Luck to ye.:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
I am scheduled for TKR on left knee May 28. 10 1/2 years and about 3000 miles and the partial is starting to loosen. My doctor wants to do the TKR BEFORE I am in severe pain, the prosthesis tears up bone sliding, etc. Right now pain is minimal and activity level is good. Does anybody have experience with this? Just how bad should the pain be? I am hoping he can use the partial scar, just enlarge it.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
@Springsmom83, you have been officially added to the May surgery list!

Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Yes, I hope so too. I had a CPM machine delivered to me today. It is starting to feel like it's really getting ready to happen. :)
 
@msmechanic58 and @Biscuit You will be one my mind tomorrow.
Keep in mind all the wonderful things you will be able to do once you recover !
:bicycle1::surfer::tennis2::walking:

Best of luck!
Cheers!
:wave:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom