2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Irish Luck to you all. New life round the corner!:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Best of Irish Luck, and remember there is no need to be in pain.xoxox:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Best of luck to the big bunch going into surgery this week! I get a little confused with the time difference - I'm May 20, but it is already mid morning, May 19th here!! One more sleep for me!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
9 hours for me. I just got all my mowing and other chores done. I'm ready to get this cranky old knee out of me! Or at least the parts that have given me trouble for 30 years.
 
Only one more sleep, but 23 hours away from my current admission time


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Best of luck @Biscuit too! See you on the other side


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Well, I didn't oversleep so i guess I have to go do this. :)
Yes, everything's gonna be fine. Today's my day to get on with getting on.:ok:
 
My report time has just been brought forward a couple of hours! Report time is 12 hours away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom