2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 May 14 @Wellness in Virginia(bilateral)
12 May 14 @Pipt (first)
13 May 14 @midwest girl
19 May 14 @msmechanic58 (bilateral), @Javamama (bilateral)
20 May 14 @Spider[/USER, @[USER=14585]Streetglide [/USER]

21 May 14 @Drewsie (her second)
 
@Streetglide.....welcome to the forum. You were making a joke, weren't you??? You know that the surgeon does not really "cut your knee off"!
 
Yeah, sort of dark humor, really not looking forward to it or the following knee operation. But I can barely hobble let alone walk. So off to the good doctor we go...
 
RTKR on May 21st. Had my left done on July 26, 2013. Can't wait to get my life back!!!
 
Hi Everyone! So glad to have some buddies to share this experience with :flwrysmile: This website was a lifesaver my first time round.
 
Wow, never thought I'd do this, but here goes...Yup, my BTKR is scheduled for May 19. I'm a little anxious so we decided to chill in Hawaii the week before to rest and relax.
 
Now THERE'S a great plan! Welcome to the forum, Javamama. So glad you joined us.
 
Wow, never thought I'd do this, but here goes...Yup, my BTKR is scheduled for May 19. I'm a little anxious so we decided to chill in Hawaii the week before to rest and relax.
We will share a date! Can I go to Hawaii with you? ;-)
 
Vamanos! There's always room for more and we'll both be peaceful for our procedures.
 
Hi am new to this forum and am booked in for May to have a review had full knee replacement last June. Just had a LTT test for metal allergy get result in 10 days. Been in so much pain lets hope they find out what it is



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Hi:
I am still fumbling around, trying to figure out how to use this. I am scheduled for May 19th surgery - one knee now, the other later - at the Cleveland Clinic.
I had my BTKR at Lutheran hospital---which is an orthopedic hospital of the Cleveland Clinic---the Clinic will get you to where you want to be---you are in excellent hands!
 
@dpg3 and @Peaker---welcome to the forum! You are now part of the forum family and we will endeavor to help you throughout the entire process----ask any question and pose any concern---we will be here to get you the information that you need.

Why don't you all---including @Highpointer42 go to the Pre-op Area of the forum and start your own threads---and tell us more about yourselves?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom