Guest viewing is limited

2014 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tisipoohbear, I have removed your email address for the post above. This is a very public forum, and it really is not safe to have your email address out there for any and everyone to see. If you want a particular member to have it, please send them a private message.
Thank you for removing email address, I was not aware that it was public, just getting used to the site. Holly
 
I am so nervous, I have preop blood work next week, my joint class Nov 24th and pt on that Friday to teach me how to walk with a crutch ...my surgery is scheduled @ 10:30 and the left knee 6 weeks after that. We need to keep each other positive.

I hope you are feeling better and not too nervous, I am sure you will feel better after your class, they should put your mind at rest. Just think this time next year you will be flying around with your new knee fully recovered. Holly
 
yeah ! My 1st TKR was in April now it's time for the 2nd knee. Dec15th I begin this journey again.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.


Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 December 14 Tisipoohbear, Remy
02 December 14 Alfie (her first), chicklady, Drachenschwanz (bilateral)
04 December 14 Patti58
06 December 14 Ellejay (her second)
08 December 14 sumpdiver, Poppix2 (his first), wagoncab
11 December 14 Toomuchfun (his second)
15 December 14 kvhundley, Holly, msleen (her second)
16 December 14 lunula, fiberlady (her second), Alsvid, Poulin
22 December 14 lavender
30 December 14 treypops
 
Hi, I'm scheduled for a left knee TKR (first) December 16th. Glad to have a place to get knowledge and support.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Left total knee replacement scheduled for Dec. 30. I will be ringing in the new year in a hospital bed, but hopefully getting my life back as well.
 
Hello;
I just got my appointment....New knee on December 8th.
 
I am having my left knee replacement in December to on December 22 Almost time coming quick Holly
 
Hi there,
I'm new here so hope this is the right place!
Getting both knees done at the same time on December 2nd. Almost 50 and never been in the hospital, besides emergency room..I've only had a (very) small hernia fixed that had me doing pushups in three days so I'm extremely nervous! I am, however, looking forward to being able to go up a flight of 14 stairs in less than minute, to be able to walk the aisles of the grocery store for more than 20 minutes without having to take something for pain and to be able to play with my kids, you know, besides card/board games.
 
Hi there,
I'm new here so hope this is the right place!
Getting both knees done at the same time on December 2nd. Almost 50 and never been in the hospital, besides emergency room..I've only had a (very) small hernia fixed that had me doing pushups in three days so I'm extremely nervous! I am, however, looking forward to being able to go up a flight of 14 stairs in less than minute, to be able to walk the aisles of the grocery store for more than 20 minutes without having to take something for pain and to be able to play with my kids, you know, besides card/board games.
Hi I,m going in to have my right knee replaced on 2nd December just like you I have never been in hospital and I,m very scared but we have no choice and we need to get our life,s back so we have to be brave
 
Thanks for the support chicklady! We can be knee buddies. You're probably going to be done by the time I get started so I'll keep you in mind. It'll keep my thoughts off of other things!
Really off the topic, but can't help asking. Does your name possibly indicate that you might have chickens? I know, odd question. We raise chickens so was just wondering.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom