Guest viewing is limited

2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiredwife
I will have surgery in st. Louis. I live about 70 miles south of there. Potosi.
 
@letsgo Never been there, have been through St. Louis many times. I wish you a speedy recovery when you have your surgery , and I wish Missouri some cooler weather!
 
Can anyone tell me how I can get back in touch with Jamie? She said see would look up some OS in the phoenix area but I haven't heard back from her.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hotshots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 August 14 @Crow22, @ljrfrm (bilateral)
05 August 14 @letsgo
06 August 14 @tiredwife 's hubby (his second)
07 August 14 @Roxnshells (bilateral)
12 August 14 @mary64 (her first)
13 August 14 @hiway9380
14 August 14 @Mckeaty
19 August 14 @Ladyluck, @mystikfairy61
21 August 14 @2boxers
22 August 14 @JanetK (her second)
25 August 14 @Crazy Cats (her second partial)
26 August 14 @Jasminethecat
27 August 14 @rosietosie (bilateral), @Chrys
 
August 5th. I was a little worried but after all the wonderful people on here tell their experiences and share their feelings I am ready to go. The pain of getting better has to be better than this!
 
Hello, I am scheduled for RPKR using Makoplasty on August 14. Looking forward to hearing about other peoples experiences. Not looking forward to surgery and recovery!
 
Everyone on here - it will be my husband's 2nd TKR ( 10 weeks apart) He can't wait to get it done because his old knee hurts a lot more than his new knee. If you want more people to chat with make sure you start your own threads in the Pre-op area. Wishing you all speedy recoveries.
 
I have a penciled in date of August 19th for my left TKR. Just getting over anterior hip replacement that I had Feb 18th and now ready to get the left knee done and get on with healing!!
 
I'm having TKR Aug 12, the first of two. I am very nervous.
 
Sorry. I hit something in error on my phone!
 
Hi I'm new to the forum I'm scheduled for a left TKR on Aug 22
 
Welcome to all the newbees ! August 6th will be my husband's 2nd knee. You will find lots of useful information on this forum. I would advise to excercise before to get those leg muscles in better shape for the surgery.
 
Don't know if I am doing this right. I am having knee surgery Aug 12
 
@mary64 You are doing just fine. If you want to get someone's attention just put an '@' in front of their name like I did yours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom