Guest viewing is limited

2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?
@letsgo, you have been officially added to the August surgery list!
 
@JanetK having left knee August 22 right knee was in June


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hotshots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

04 August 14 @Crow22, @ljrfrm (bilateral)
05 August 14 @letsgo
06 August 14 @tiredwife 's hubby (his second)
07 August 14 @Roxnshells (bilateral)
13 August 14 @hiway9380
19 August 14 @Ladyluck
21 August 14 @2boxers
22 August 14 @JanetK (her second)
26 August 14 @Jasminethecat
27 August 14 @rosietosie (bilateral), @Chrys
 
I don't know if I am doing this right. I want to be added to the surgery list. I will be having a TKR on Aug. 19th. 2014.
 
My surgery has been brought forward to july 16.
Lucky me!
Please move me to the july area (please)
Result of a cancellation, and my prep is now a blur.
 
@Reebok, I have removed you from the August surgery list and will add you to the July list.
 
Hubby finally got a date for his RTKR surgery - it is August 6th.
 
Thank you all for the good info on ice machines. Good idea to check first before buying one too. I will be so glad to get this done and on to the healing side. Useless now anyway. Heck my other knee is hurting now and just about my whole thigh. I am beginning to feel like a hypochondriac. I use to not complain and just grin and bear it. What happened to me.
 
Hello Tiredwife,
I'm happy your hubby finally has a date for surgery. Best of luck to him.
My dentist said I am going to need to pospone my TKR that I was suppose to have on Aug 19th. I was n't really comfortable with my OS anyhow. This will give me to to look for another OS.
 
Letsgo,
I am sure you have been hurting for a very long time like me. The way you have to walk because of the pain takes it's toll on other parts of your body. I'm sure after you have your surgery it will change all the other things that hurt. I will be following you.
 
Ladyluck
Good luck finding an OS that you are comfortable with. I feel good about mine so far and I think that is important.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Members online

Back
Top Bottom