2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 April 14 @JoeL
04 April 14 @czak57
07 April 14 @Cantabrigian, @Hippy Kitty
08 April14 @Wilsomasan,@HydroTechNH (his first), @Kirk7, @jhmills
09 April 14 @kpalms
10 April 14 @MajorHeidi
14 April 14 @yougrowgirl365
15 April 14 @VF
24 April 14 @bamagirl (her second)
30 April 14 @Sue629, @fulafoto, @hipster_chic
 
@bottomshollow I am writing to bid farewell to my April Rainbow status. I received a call from my os office asking if I want to move up to March 19 so.......I am joining the March Musketeers. I'll be waiting for you and cheering you on from the other side:) Scared and excited.
 
So excited that I left out a word.......my last post should have said "I'll be waiting for all of you and cheering you all on".
 
@teakea66 - good for you jumping forward to March - hope it goes brilliantly for you!!!
Welcome @Kirk7 Please let us know what your having done and a bit about yourself. Best way is to start a thread in the pre-op section. Good luck with your op too!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?
@bamagirl, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! A second new hip! WOW! There'll be no stopping you.
 
I know what you mean, doggievet , but April 7 will be here before you know it. I just read more of the recovery threads of how everybody's hip pain is GONE. :yay:
 
Thanks JoeL. I have been reading & reading and posting and thinking. It's just very surreal right now. And, of course, today was a "decent" hip day, so makes me feel like I could stretch it out a bit. Of course, then tomorrow will be miserable, so I might as well stick to it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom