2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?
@M1ke, you have been officially added to the April surgery list!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?



Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 April 14 @JoeL
02 April 14 @Me2
03 April 14 @jackspratt, @BoomerBabe
04 April 14 @czak57, @Tori-1972
07 April 14 @Cantabrigian, @Hippy Kitty, @doggievet
08 April14 @Wilsomasan ,@HydroTechNH (his first), @Kirk7, @jhmills
09 April 14 @kpalms
10 April 14 @MajorHeidi
14 April 14 @yougrowgirl365
15 April 14 @VF, @Suemarie7 (bilateral)
21 April 14 @Bondmgr (his second)
22 April 14 @spencermm
23 April 14 @Captian Crazy
24 April 14 @bamagirl (her second)
29 April 14 @Hdold, @AbiHips , @M1ke, @Photodestiny (her second)
30 April 14 @Sue629, @fulafoto, @hipster_chic, @jebrig3164 (his second), @Stan H
 
MajorHeidi , if you still don't have a date, it might be worth giving your consultant's secretary a ring. I was told 'May' but given no date... I couldn't stand the not-knowing, so I gave them a ring... It turned out they had a date for me all along, they just hadn't told me!
Edit: Oops, I commented without seeing the revised list - you have your date now! I'll leave this comment tho, in case it's useful to anyone else. :)
 
Thanks @poppet…..love the saying. The bad thing about being at the end of the month is you keep seeing people coming off the list ….and we are still on it…….never mind time is moving….the waiting is SO hard.
 
@Hdold, to make yourself feel a bit better, just hop over to the May and June surgery lists, so that you can see all the folks lined up after you for their replacements. They have much longer to wait than you at this point.:heehee:
 
I am having a LTHR tomorrow morning at 8am. I had my right one done 3 months ago and it went very well, so I feel good about doing it again tomorrow. Kaiser was wonderful to me last time and my doctor was great too.
 
Good luck to you!!! I look forward to reading your first recovery post!!!
 
All you April 29th and 30th people. Good Luck!!
 
Last minute advice for the remaining April rainbows. When they get you up to walk around the hospital make sure your gown is tied in the back! I know I will!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom