2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahoo..... Finally we have lift off for @fulafoto - I am so, so happy for you Bill xxxxxxx
 
@fulafoto I am so happy to have you as a hip buddie...:) :egypdance: We can so do this especially with all our friends here for support.....Looking forward to getting to know you :)
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting


01 April 14 @JoeL
02 April 14 @teakea66
04 April 14 @czak57
07 April 14 @Cantabrigian, @Hippy Kitty
08 April14 @Wilsomasan,@HydroTechNH (his first)
10 April 14 @MajorHeidi
14 April 14 @yougrowgirl365
30 April 14 @Sue629, @fulafoto

Waiting for an April date: @MajorHeidi
 
@Jamie I just got the call!
My date is April 10.
My fingers are shaking, because I am both scared and excited.
Also, just started tearing up... I have become so emotional. Geez.
 
Congratulations!!! The emotional roller coaster you're experiencing is really common, so just expect to have these feelings. We all did. Try to think ahead to the good days after surgery and recovery. They are a-comin'!!
 
Another SUPERPATH surgery scheduled for April 9th with Dr. Grandic in Florida. Just can't stay away from Bethesda West!!!! LOL!!!
 
April Rainbows....I like that! "...She's a Rainbow..." (ala Rolling Stones)

I get to celebrate my 51st birthday AND get a lovely new right hip in April! I'm scheduled with Dr Grandic at Bethesda West on April 30th....yipppeeeee!!!!
 
@hipster_chic ........Yeah another hip buddie :)....I personally can't wait till our day comes. I am so ready...scared, nervous, anxious oh yeah all of it, but having so many friends here makes things so much easier. ;) Look forward to following your progress. We will do great i am sure of it :)......Sue
 
Hello April hippies. Add one more for April. I'm down for April 1st. I'm either scared silly or excited, changing on a moment by moment basis.
 
@MajorHeidi Nope. Everybody asks the same question. :) It was either April 1st or sometime in June. I knew the sooner the better if not just for my nerves. I saw the my hip doc. last week of Feb. I knew pretty much what the outcome was going to be. I've had pain since 04. and a long steady decline in use. Just didn't want to come to terms with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom