Guest viewing is limited

20 long years...finally my turn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you getting ready for your surgery in a couple of days! Will watch for your posts post-surgery and will be thinking good thoughts for great and fast healing!
 
Good luck Jen , glad you lefty went well, I go in tomorrow for Prk tomorrow, hope it goes well, I am from Buffalo , NY area, live Neer Boston, Ma now


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Plan to move back there when I retire , two or three years, just came back from there yesterday, today holiday. Btw we camp atar Allegheny


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I got my date!!! September 14th! I'm excited to finally have a knee that works! I'm doing my "exercises," drinking my protein shakes, and trying not to over-think it!!!!!

Jen
What kind of protein shakes are you getting and are they helping?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom