Claire56
member
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2021
- Messages
- 220
- Age
- 70
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Second knee is now done. Can someone update my signature to add ",#2 done "
This time my surgery was outpatient. Surgery was at 7:30 and I was home by 3:30. No spinal but did get a nerve block. It is supposed to last 12 to 18 hours so it could wear off any time now.
I don't have "log leg" but it is too painful to lift it without help. Surgery was done under general anesthesia.
I have an ace bandage on my leg and it is insulating my knee from the ice so I don't think I am getting much benefit from it but I am icing anyway. Can't tell how much swelling because of the bandage. Pain level is tolerable, no nausea, just pretty tired.
This time my surgery was outpatient. Surgery was at 7:30 and I was home by 3:30. No spinal but did get a nerve block. It is supposed to last 12 to 18 hours so it could wear off any time now.
I don't have "log leg" but it is too painful to lift it without help. Surgery was done under general anesthesia.I have an ace bandage on my leg and it is insulating my knee from the ice so I don't think I am getting much benefit from it but I am icing anyway. Can't tell how much swelling because of the bandage. Pain level is tolerable, no nausea, just pretty tired.
Glad that you are now back home and I wish you a successful recovery xx

