- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,904
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
United States
United States
United States
United StatesNo need for this yet! Only 2 days out from surgery you need to rest, ice and elevate. Plenty of time for exercise when that knee is healed.Got on the bike for a few minutes this morning and just rocked back and forth.
United States
United States
This makes me laugh as my mom's OS did the same on her bandage when she had her hip replaced. DO NOT REMOVE in Black Sharpie. I guess he wasn't taking any chances his directive was missed.Took the ace bandage off yesterday and found REMOVE 12/2 written nice and big on the bandage.![]()
United States
United States
Isn't this crazy, but so true. You'll get to that point.I also need to get over expecting pain that is no longer there when I do certain things.
United States