THR 18 months and still in pain

@Belladonna
That is good bone scan is fine. But not knowing what's going on is not. I go Tues for my injection. Also got a uti and on meds. Feels like it's always something. Maybe it will be good for someone with fresh eyes to figure it out. Keep us posted.
 
I had three UTI’s after my surgery!!!! I read it is somehow connected. Where is your injection going to be? Since my injection brought me relief I am going to a special OS that will release my psoas illiac muscles. When will this end. At this point I go in and ask to amputate
 
Um, no ma'am. You've been too far to give up.
I'm so sorry you hurt...but we are not giving up on you so you are going to get this figured.
Please know we care...
 
Last edited:
@Belladonna
So frustrating to go through all of the testing and not get an answer to what is causing the pain.
I would be happy the bone scan was fine though knowing what can be found with that test.
New OS new set of eyes and ears to figure out your pain.
Best wishes to you!
 
On May 21 my OS is sending me to a colleague who specializes in issues that I have. He believes my iliopsoas muscle is pulled to tight. This dr will do a scope to see if that is the case and if so they will release it. WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END!
 
Dear Belladonna, I hope that this is what is needed to help you move foreword. I’m so sorry you have had to go thru all this, it’s so exhausting , believe me I have been thru a hassel and a half waiting 6 years for revision. Long story... I have sympathy for you. Don’t get descouraged keep your head up you will rise !

Ask about zero gravity treadmill for PT. See on you tube AlterG zero gravity treadmill.

Yes this nightmare will end . Soon with the skills of a good surgeon . Keep us posted . Sending healing blessings your way.

Gentle Hugs
 
Glad you have a date to see specialist.
Hang in there...:friends:
 
I'm sorry you have to go through with this, Belladonna.
Hopefully the source of your pain will soon be identified so you're able to move forward.
Please keep us posted.
Best wishes for a peaceful weekend!
@Belladonna
 
Hang in there @Belladonna . Having the appt with the specialist will be a start and hopefully bring an answer. If for any reason it doesn’t, please keep searching. There IS an answer and you need to find it. Wishing you a positive visit on the 21st.
 
GrannyC, thank you. I keep moving forward but I have to admit sometimes I have bad days

Thank you. I wish I could move forward with strong legs

Thank you for all the encouraging words. You guys are the greatest!
 
I'll bet you do....at some point.
Sadly it's just taking you longer than most.
Hopefully that's about to change...
Wishing you comfort and peace in the interim.
@Belladonna
 
I think whenever we don’t feel well or are tired, we all tend to feel a bit down. It’s very difficult to stay upbeat when you don’t feel like you should. However, you need to remember that it is only a temporary setback. Soon you will have the answer and be back to Feeling great again :yes!: :loveshwr: :yes!:
 
Hope today is a better day.
:flwrysmile:
 
Hi @Belladonna
Hope you get a Mothers Day reprieve with the pain.
Wishing you a good one on your special day! Here's a Mothers Day flower for you :flwrysmile:
 
Layla, you are so sweet. I had a great day. 4 kids, 2 inlaws, one steady boyfriend. 2 grandchildren, one adopted daughter and her boyfriend. We had a house full. I made it through but am finally resting

Sunnyhippy, how did your injection go?

GrannyC, I hope so. Sometimes God's answer to prayer is no or not yet! I pray he says ok it’s time now!

What if there is no answer. What if the mistake can’t be corrected. I have to find a way to me a new me. One that can’t leap mountains any more!

Hippielife, thank you. Who said life was going to be easy. Our pain helps us to have compassion for others that are hurting.

BeBe, yes new eyes!!! Mind you my OS that performed my January surgery had the most beautiful blue eyes!
 
Sorry you're having problems @Belladonna .....as Gidget said, not knowing what the cause is adds another level of anxiety. I hope your dr can come up with some definite diagnosis and course of action soon.....do you have someone who goes to your appointments with you and can ask questions too? Having a prepared list is good, but I find if the dr says something unexpected my mind goes blank and I can't think of any qs, my husband is good at picking up the ball and running with it. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, you're just taking the long round (what Kiwis might call the 'tiki tour' :))
 
@Belladonna this isn't Facebook so it's unnecessary to quote a post just to reply to it. Just scoot on down to the bottom of the page where it says "write your reply" and start typing! Unless there is some specific phrase you want to address, of course - like I just did! Then do it like this How to quote a post.

Thanks for understanding! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom