THR 18 months and still in pain

:wowspring:Happy happy for you belladonna.
I hope all continue to get better and better.
:egypdance:
 
I'm so happy for you and wish I could join you on the Colorado trip. A 16 hour car ride is rough for anyone so glad you are pain free to do it. Have a blast!
 
What great news. I'm so very happy for you.
Finally....relief! Well deserved and long overdue.
Hope you have a great end to the week!
@Belladonna
 
:hi:Hope all is well and that you are not overdoing as you enjoy your good fortune in finally getting some pain free life back.
Continued well wishes!
 
Hey Stranger,
Let's hear some good stuff.
You were struggling in pain for sooo long and now that you're all better and out living life......Crickets!
C'mon...share, tell us something good. :happydance:
Hugs
@Belladonna
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom