@Belladonna
I've been catching up and just read you have had your procedure!
So happy your OS expects a positive outcome! Let the healing begin!
Take care and rest
Wonderful news, Belladonna! It's the best I've heard all day. I'm so happy for you.
It's been a long road and hopefully now you'll begin to move forward without pain. Yahoo! @Belladonna
@Layla. Feel 50 percent better than yesterday! I could walk without a walker if I was going to be naughty and not listen to the doctor! I played the doctors message back 3 times. I actually had something real!!!! My left hip which was bothering me last week is actually feeling better. So maybe the pain in my right caused the left stress! Who knows but this is best I have felt in two years. I do not have a swollen hip anymore!!! I think the recovery will go well. I am so so happy!!!! And so grateful to all of you. Will keep you posted until I can see the last page of the story. I said thank gods on the last post. I only believe in 1 GOD.
Wonderful! You sound better, lighter, like a weight was lifted.
I'm happy for you, Belladonna. I know you've had a rough run.
Your persistence paid off. Someone listened and helped you find relief.
I understand your need for validation after feeling helpless and hopeless for so long.
Prayers that this procedure takes away any stress the condition may have caused your other hip,
and you're able to move forward pain free.
I know that you believe in one God alone, as do I, I understand your need to clarify.
Hugs and warm wishes for a peaceful evening. Things are looking up! @Belladonna
That's awesome! We thought you would be non weight bearing after this surgery and your feeling strong enough to walk unassisted aldeady. What a wonderful awesome God we serve. He is the ultimate healer & problem solver. Keep the faith and continue to pray.
Are you saying you're to be non weight bearing for 2-3 weeks?
If so, small price to pay to get rid of that unrelenting pain you suffered.
I hope you're resting comfortably @Belladonna
Wishing you a peaceful weekend.
Hugs
@Layla God has sent you and all of these other lovely people to surround me. He has placed you all in my life to help carry my cross. Thank you, I love you all and some day we are going to dance all night weather it be hear it in heaven!
Everyone is excited for you that you have gotten some relief.
Curious what kind of recovery guidelines you have been given.
Post when you are up to it...it may help someone else going through similar difficulties one day!
Have a peaceful Sunday, @Belladonna
What a beautifully sweet and thoughtful sentiment, Belladonna. Thank you.
We are happy to be here in support of your journey, because we care.
It's exciting to walk along side you, especially with the realization that you may finally
be on your way after a few false starts. To God be the glory.
Love and a hugs! @Belladonna
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.