THR 18 months and still in pain

@Mojo333 I have to clarify that tomorrow. The dr said 50 percent weight bearing. The hospital PT said as tolerated? He said 2-3 week recovery. I do not like the CPM machine at all. It makes me feel bad and anxious. Not sure why. I am just going to go for short walks. The interesting thing this doctor did is inject stem cells to make the healing faster.
I will contact my dr tomorrow and give you the full scoop. Have a great Sunday!
 
The interesting thing this doctor did is inject stem cells to make the healing faster.
I will contact my dr tomorrow and give you the full scoop. Have a great Sunday!

I've heard alot of encouraging things about that process.

Hope your Sunday is sweet too!
 
@Layla sometimes I though about how God wrestled with Jacob, broke his hip to keep him humble! I am soooooo humbled!
 
Aww, so sweet, Belladonna

For the Lord takes delight in his people; He crowns the humble with victory. Psalm 149:4

He is faithful!
@Belladonna
 
Hey @Belladonna
We haven't heard from you in a few days.
Wondering how you're doing? Shoot us an update when you're able.
I hope all is well :)
 
The dr said 50 percent weight bearing. The hospital PT said as tolerated? He said 2-3 week recovery.
You better try very hard to Behave! Even though you feel so much better.
Do what OS says..
Don't trust those PTs
Problem is, most want to see action as progress...and don't give that healing process of doing nothing much stock.
You know I will fuss at those I care about if I see them doing themselves harm so...:umm:you better be extra cautious.
You have had a rough go and things are finally turning around!
Won't be long and you will be able to stroll!:egypdance:
 
Happy Thursday, @Belladonna
Try hard to do your best. Big pay off coming.
So wonderful to think you're no longer in that excruciating pain.
It was a long process finding relief but thankfully you've arrived! :yay: :happydance:
 
The dr said 50 percent weight bearing. The hospital PT said as tolerated? He said 2-3 week recovery.
You better try very hard to Behave! Even though you feel so much better.
Do what OS says..
Don't trust those PTs
Problem is, most want to see action as progress...and don't give that healing process of doing nothing much stock.
You know I will fuss at those I care about if I see them doing themselves harm so...:umm:you better be extra cautious.
You have had a rough go and things are finally turning around!
Won't be long and you will be able to stroll!:egypdance:

Oh Moho 333 piece of cake! I will behave
 
:ok: hope today is a good day!:SUNsmile:
 
I'm no expert but one option other than hip replacement was stem cell injections to help grow back cartilage. I think of stem cells like the cells used to grow a baby. The ones found in the unbiblical cord. My brother did some research on them when he was in school for his undergraduate degree. He said at the time stem cells are our future for medial problems. I hope he was right, he has early onset dementia at age 40, so praying someone in the field uses stem cells to cure dementia for him.
 
@Belladonna
Just checking in to see how you are doing?
My ITB/bursitis has started acting up again on my first hip.
Makes me think of you and hoping you're healing well
from your surgery.
 
How are you doing?
I hope you're having a good week so far.
Hopefully you're feeling like this will be the "cure all" for what's been ailing you.
Wishing you a peaceful week. Update when you're able.
@Belladonna
 
@Layla I got the all clear for latest surgery. He was so happy with the results. He may have to do the left bursa but we will give it time. When I got the the parking lot I yelled woohoo and through my cane in the air. When I got home I called my son and asked if he wanted to go to Colorado. We made hotel reservations. Packed and off we went on a 16 hour ride and feeling great in the middle of Gods majesty!
All the thank and glory to the God that loves us!
 
@Belladonna
Just checking in to see how you are doing?
My ITB/bursitis has started acting up again on my first hip.
Makes me think of you and hoping you're healing well
from your surgery.

@BeBe They removed my bursa, released my psoas muscle and injected stem cells.
2 weeks post op I went on a 16 hour road trip to Colorado. I could have never done that prior surgery. Thanks for caring. Will pray all goes well with you! You
 
@Belladonna
Just checking in to see how you are doing?
My ITB/bursitis has started acting up again on my first hip.
Makes me think of you and hoping you're healing well
from your surgery.
I'm no expert but one option other than hip replacement was stem cell injections to help grow back cartilage. I think of stem cells like the cells used to grow a baby. The ones found in the unbiblical cord. My brother did some research on them when he was in school for his undergraduate degree. He said at the time stem cells are our future for medial problems. I hope he was right, he has early onset dementia at age 40, so praying someone in the field uses stem cells to cure dementia for him.

So sad about your brother. The stem cell injections worked for me. Best I’ve felt in 2 years
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom