Sounds like a great first day back to cycling, @KittensMom! I'll bet it felt great! 



France
FranceThank you @Jaycey, that's a relief@KittensMom Sounds like you are doing really well with this recovery!
The clicking, popping or clunking sensation post op is very normal. Muscles, soft tissues and tendons still need to tighten up around the joint. This should ease with time.
Go back to page one, post number 3 of this thread and read the Big Tip. Hips don't need PT exercises. Walking is the best rehab for a new hip. Once it is fully healed, then you can start strengthening and training exercises.I feel like I should maybe put more attention to the physio exercises
FrancePopping and clicking has happened to me, it has even happened recently on my right, and then it goes away. Sounds like your cycling and swimming is pretty good physio, what more are you looking or?
France
United States
France
FranceNew hips hate heavy lifting or twisting. It was months before I could do either of these activities without my hip complaining.carrying a heavy laundry basket
France
France