Recent content by Slainte

  1. Slainte

    TKR Slainte's Big Adventure

    @Jockette , so glad your ROM continues to improve. Mine was a slow process, but I got there. Just by living life, you know?
  2. Slainte

    TKR Slainte's Big Adventure

    A friend's knees are severely limiting her activity and she is agonizing over enduring the pain or taking the plunge for replacement. I told her about how much this site helped me through the journey of two knee replacements almost 4 years ago. Thought I would stop by to say hello, and to thank...
  3. Slainte

    TKR Thesoutherncook's Second Time Around!

    So glad to hear your good news! I am doing great as well. So worth the journey! Still have not tried to make homemade marshmallows, but hope to try soon.
  4. Slainte

    TKR Second TKR'

    Just getting caught up on your thread. I feel the same way about kneeling, but otherwise my knees are ace! Glad you are doing so well.
  5. Slainte

    TKR Thesoutherncook's Second Time Around!

    Been a long time, but just catching up on your thread. Sounds like your positive outlook and love of life is serving you well. So nice to see your great spirit at work!
  6. Slainte

    TKR Slainte's Big Adventure

    Hello Bonesmart buddies! My OS sent me a questionnaire to fill out evaluating my knee and I realize my second knee is two years old today. It seems longer ago than that. I spent my 60th birthday last weekend kayaking on the beautiful Rainbow River here in Florida. Hurricane IRMA tossed lots of...
  7. Slainte

    TKR Slainte's Big Adventure

    Saw my OS on Monday, x-rays are great and he says to contact him if I have any problems. I told him that I hope I don't see him for a really long time. He laughed and said he totally understood. In other news, I finally got to meet a bonesmart buddy in person! Had lunch with @celynda this week...
  8. Slainte

    TKR Rob's Knew Knee

    Yay Rob for your excellent life. So glad you are having such fun. Me too! Getting new knees was one of the best decisions I ever made. Can't believe I gimped along for so long. Life is just too short for that. A year in Recovery is a small price to pay for years and years of high quality life...
  9. Slainte

    TKR Over doing or not doing enough?

    So happy for you!
  10. Slainte

    TKR Braunzie's Journey on "The Other Side"?

    Great report! So glad to see you doing so well.
  11. Slainte

    TKR Slainte's Big Adventure

    Number one knee was a year old last Saturday. I meant to post on the anniversary, but was too busy hunting pokemon. That is one game that gets you out and about. I went kayaking madly in May, and had no trouble getting in and out. I can walk anywhere, for about as far as I want. I went to...
  12. Slainte

    TKR Sounds

    I am doing loads of yard work as well! Nice to see we are blooming right along with our yards. Love the art.
  13. Slainte

    TKR Graduated!

    So glad to hear how well you are doing. High five!
  14. Slainte

    TKR Slainte's Big Adventure

    Having a strong cup of coffee this morning, and reflecting on my two new knees. One is 9 months old, and the other is 6 months old. I am drinking strong coffee because today is a big yard work day, as well as the usual weekend flurry of catching up on chores. My knees limited my incentive to do...
Back
Top Bottom