Guest viewing is limited

TKR Braunzie's Journey on "The Other Side"?

Hey @Braunzie congratulations on your one year anniversary!! It is so great that you can do the stairs in both directions without hanging on AND carrying things! That's amazing!! I've been lucky my extension has always been zero. But I haven't been as lucky as you with the extension. I seem to have lost mine. I've gone from 132 to about 100. I may be heading to a revision but I'll know this coming Monday. I had a nuclear bone scan a couple of weeks ago to check for looseness of the implant and/or infection. So, we shall see. In the meantime, I'm so excited for you. Keep up the good work!!
 
Hey there,

Looks like we are in just about the same spot. Congrats on doing so well. Isn't it great to be able to focus on something other than our knees?

Looking forward to reading your 18-month post. :egypdance::happydance::cheers:
 
Great report, Sister Braunzie. Very glad to hear you are doing so well and living a full life again. Seems like a long time ago when we were all apprehensive and scared of the unknown. Look at us now! Keep up the good living.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @Majic ! So sorry to hear your left knee is causing some concern for you.. :( It's been through enough!!! Maybe your OS can provide some insight/help?? I'm glad the orthotics are helping, but hopefully things can get even better for you.. Hang in there! Take care! :yes:
 
Thanks, @momweb - So sorry to hear you're regressing with your extension.. :sad: Best of luck on Monday! Hope all goes well!!!!
 
Thanks for your concern Braunzie I am hoping that swimming and hydrotherapy will help as well. I don't know what the coming week will be like as we have two tea dances and a dancing lesson. I will take it as it comes. Swimming on Wednesday should help. I then see OS on Thursday.
 
Congratulations on your successful recovery! I love reading testaments such as yours. It is so encouraging for those that are early in their journeys and the advice to remain patient in our recoveries is invaluable!
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom