Guest viewing is limited

TKR Slainte's Big Adventure

Oh, and do not believe them when they say that your flexion will improve for only so long. It took a really long time for my left knee to bend as much as my right knee. I had forgotten about it, in fact, but just tested it and it is very close. Hugs to all.
Hello again! I remember reading your last post on October 1, 2017. Here is my response to you:
Thank you for that inspiring and encouraging post! I am 6 months post op with a partial and at times it seems way longer than that since I had this surgery. Thank you for also being another voice to say rom will continue to improve way over a year and more. Mine is coming along so slow.
While I have not had a good outcome in general, my ROM has indeed progressed since my post to you. It has not only improved in my second year, but continues to improve past my 2 year mark.

It’s nice to hear from you again!
 
@Jockette , so glad your ROM continues to improve. Mine was a slow process, but I got there. Just by living life, you know?
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom