Recent content by Queenie

  1. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Oh wow, Thank you for your replies everyone. I'm going to read all the info @BarbaraR has kindly given me. I've definitely got a back problem now on top of the pain(and it's most def pain @Jamie) in my legs, hips, buttocks etc. I had a brief look and seeing as I've tried most things I'm happily...
  2. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Hello there fellow hipsters It's been a while. I'm nearly 5 and 2 years down the line after my hip replacements. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar outcome to me. General everyday pain - None really that affects my day to day life..........All good! Strolling around house/town etc...
  3. Queenie

    THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

    Dearest zauberflöte What an inspiration and complete nutter you are! I've just caught up with your thread and although you've had some issues to deal with I'm really pleased to see that your WICKED sense of humour hasn't diminished one bit. YOU ARE FABULOUS MRS! :yay: I'm sorry that I...
  4. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Ps Forgot to mention...........I haven't forgotten you Hippo if you're reading this. Will be emailing soon. Xxxxxxx
  5. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    'Ello 'ello 'ello..........What's going on 'ere then? ............Sorry, you'll only get that if you were living in the UK back in the 60's! Queenie here. Ive got a spare 5mins to report what's been going on in my life over the last month. Now then where shall I start?........... Well I guess...
  6. Queenie

    Hi I'm new here but I brought brownies!

    Hi there zauberflöte Sorry I've been off the radar. My life has totally gone back to normal(bloomin' 'eck.....as they say up north!) and my rump hasn't touched the ground. Just wanted to wish you the all the very best for your op on Tues. I can see you're very busy with all your preparations...
  7. Queenie

    THR Can you hear me from the other side?

    Hi there Firebrand, How's it hanging me old fruit bat? My life has completely gone back to normal hence my lack of communication on BS...........My rump hasn't touched the ground as they say! So sorry to hear you've had a set back with Bursitis, I should imagine that's very uncomfortable to...
  8. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Hi there folks Thank you so much for all your kind words and advice, I really appreciate it. OK so here's the latest news......... Went to see a different consultant who is a partner at the same practice(he's the surgeon that first diagnosed my Osteoarthritis 7yrs ago). He gave me a very...
  9. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Nannyannie and Firebrand............What a pair of plonkers!! Xxxxx
  10. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Thanks folks Firebrand, on reflection I am going to write a letter to my OS to express my disappointment in his aftercare. He knew that I was very nervous about having my right hip replaced as I was seeing him re the troubles with my left hip replacement. He knew that I had made an appointment...
  11. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Thanks Josephine I really appreciate your input. Feeling very deflated today as I have waited a long time to see my OS. I had an appointment booked for Friday but he has cancelled and put the appointment back for 2wks. I'm not impressed by his aftercare service as he hasn't examined me once...
  12. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Tut tut Apologies for my grammar. I seem to have repeated myself a few times during that post. Me OCD?......... Xxxx
  13. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Well helloooooooo there! How the devil is everyone? I've been a bit on the busy since my life has returned to 'normal' mode............. Your friendly neighbourhood 1950s styled Housewife has taken back her 'I'm the boss' badge back at last! As far as my recovery is concerned (14wks down the...
  14. Queenie

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Hi all Thanks for inquiring as to my whereabouts. Got to go to Tesco now. Will write later. Didn't want you all to think I was ignoring you. Xxxxxxxxx
  15. Queenie

    THR Can you hear me from the other side?

    Hi Firebrand Apologies for not posting on your thread for a while. I've been super busy just getting back into the swing of 'normal' life. I've just caught up with what's going on in your world. I'm very impressed with how you've coped going back to work and dealing with journeys on a packed...
Back
Top Bottom