Recent content by lorl

  1. lorl

    Problems Logging In

    @Jamie Many thanks for getting back to me. I could not find the troubleshooting forum and I don't know how to clear my cache. I tried the staying logged on facility, that is what I have always done and it has worked in the past but not now. I am in the sub- remedial group re things techno, ie...
  2. lorl

    Problems Logging In

    A personal difficulty. For the last few days I have had trouble logging on. It used to just happen automatically but now I am encountering all manner of problems. Now I seem to have to enter my user name, request a new pass word each time. A few times over the week end two of the new passwords...
  3. lorl

    Hinged Joint Revision Complete, recovery continues

    Absolutely fabulous, they are so graceful and serene. Great photos thanks for them they lift my heart and spirit.:thankyou:
  4. lorl

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Must be yin and yan balance for Sydney, we have had about 2 weeks of days of steady down pours! just must be to Balance yr side of the world. :blackcloud: I grew up in Melbourne that often has gentle misty rain which is sort of warm and cosy rain if you know what I mean, good sewing , reading ...
  5. lorl

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    Me again I so much admire that in the midst of yr own adversity you have concern for others and how yr story might affect them. What grace and kindness you have :ok: May be prayers for some positive, selective amnesia re the things you have read that frighten you. :wink: Lotzaluvlorl :friends:
  6. lorl

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    Hey lovely Cindy, looks like some moments of kindness and grace to me.:console2: Might just be some answers to prayer happening. What courage you have to,write so honestly. :yahoo: Love and prayers - laurel
  7. lorl

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Hi now I know the tags are having a holiday... I would probably have noticed earlier if I had not been head down tail up, full speed ahead throwing things into big plastic bags right left and centre:egypdance: I always thought one definition of junk. Something you don't use for years and need...
  8. lorl

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @tiredwife I understand that, for a while we worked with a missionary organisation and they move around too. One of the older people used to say that 3 moves was as good as a fire for getting rid of stuff. :heehee: Rather do it by moves than a fire. I am determined NOT to re accumulate ; yes I...
  9. lorl

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @tiredwife it is curious, with all my virtuous cleaning I lost track of the time going. Sad to have missed the conversations but glad it us not just me. I love cleaning out, when my kids were all at home and the clearing out frenzy came upon me I used to tell the anything that is not moving or...
  10. lorl

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Hi again, for some reason I have not been getting tags, :doh: So I feel I have been missing you all. In the interim I have been SO virtuous it is unbelievable :angel: Aim for the year, clear out all the cupboards as if we were moving house and down sizing. In the last two weeks I have done two...
  11. lorl

    TKR Left TKR on 17 July

    How interesting, once again SMALL world. We started off in Melbourne,had time for husband to study at LSE in London , ended here is Sydney in baulkham hills I drive round carlingford often. My lovely GP is in the area off North Rocks Rd if you remember it. Were you at the schools just over...
  12. lorl

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    Hope all is ok. :unsure: Love laurel
  13. lorl

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Hi, I agree auto correct is such a mixed blessing. But you seem to learn to work out what it should be, and some of the versions are v funny. :heehee: In my slow and steady progress from " if" to when I have surgery I keep finding the stories here so helpful. I seem to be in a good place right...
  14. lorl

    TKR Left TKR on 17 July

    I have been away for a few days too. I think quite a few others seem to have taken some time off as well. Some of my time has been with grandchildren. :roseshwr: So I am NOT complaining. I am still in the process of getting to surgery. If has become when, not if, but the when is not certain...
  15. lorl

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    I have been "away" for a few days, doing good things with the family especially 2 yr old Elizabeth and 7 months Evelyn. What fun. :roseshwr: I know there have been glitches on the site which has been frustrating :bawl: Nevertheless I do hope you are finding solutions and that making progress...
Back
Top Bottom