@Daystar you have to do what is best for you. Don't feel like you have to visit our threads, just tag us and we will come to you. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!
Now just you listen to aunty laurel; I used to be a school teacher so bossy is my middle name.
There is a time it give: a time to take.
I suspect that if you are concerned that you are being a taker rather than giving that is a SURE sign of a lifetime of giving.
If that were not the case you would not even be aware that you are now on the receiving end.
I suspect that is not an easy lesson, I also suspect that there will be people around who you have helped and blessed who are thankful that they can give to you in the different ways that they can.
End of the day here in OZ so I will be praying in our night time that this will be a bright day with moments of peace and joy, maybe some random acts of " senseless" kindness from friends, family even strangers.
Daystar why don't you call your OS today about the meds. I am not a medical professional but sounds like you still need help with meds. I will be working today but will be checking in. Take care!
I agree with Auntie Laurel. I think we are just so used to being the givers and taking care of everyone else when it's our turn to be taken care of we don't know how to deal with that. I know for myself it is all but impossible to ask anyone for help, even hubby. I hate asking but somehow expect him to read my mind and know what my needs are at any given moment. I guess because I'm able to do that with him. There's nothing like a woman's intuition.
Please do let us know how you're doing. I hope the doc can help with the pain management.
They're working on the forum glitches but I think a lot of us will only be here intermittently while they're working things out to get the forum back up to normal speed.
Lots of prayers for a good night's rest for you . Sunny here in Sydney and after doing the necessaries I plan to spend the day with my 2 little dogs, classical music radio station ( Abc classic FM) and my sewing machine. BLISSS? I have a baby quilt to finish for a friend's daughter and 2 yr old granddaughter has moved into a big girl's bed so obviously needs a new quilt.
@Daystar I have missed so much of your thread because of forum glitches…… but I am thinking about you. From the glimpses I have had --you are getting great advice! Hang in there! It's a tough recovery --stay on the Klonopin and pain meds. You will slowly be able to reduce them. I have to take any pain meds with food --hard to do when you have no appetite. I also used crystallized ginger for nausea. Take care of yourself --this is a time when you have to focus totally on you
Hi Daystar. Hope you are doing okay! I have only been able to access Bonesmart with my iPhone. My pc is awful with the forum computer issues going on! Let us know how you are when you get a chance. (((Hugs)))
I have been "away" for a few days, doing good things with the family especially 2 yr old Elizabeth and 7 months Evelyn. What fun.
I know there have been glitches on the site which has been frustrating
Nevertheless I do hope you are finding solutions and that making progress . I continue to pray for you first thing each morning, last thing at night.
Love and prayers , luvlorl
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.