Hi Z... thank you for the treadmill advice. I will probably buy one after I quit my wellness program, but for now the good ones I looked at are over $1000.00. I only have to pay $35.00 a month for my wellness program which is only about 3 miles from my house and I enjoy getting out. I'm going to...
I just read your entire thread and I am praying that things work out for you. I too have iliopsoas problems (way too short) and that muscle causes pain from your back to your abs, down your thigh and in your groin... everywhere. I HATE THAT MUSCLE. Mine is so tight I cannot walk without a cane...
Thank you everyone.... I had a really bad night... no sleep yet (it's 6:00 am EST). No pain or anything... just can't get my mind to slow down and quit thinking and thinking. Everytime I get up to walk it makes me so mad and sad. I want to be positive but weekends are really really hard for...
Hi Gizmo!!!! Hugggs! I'm also experiencing muscular problems and I know it can be depressing. Try to stay positive and just keep plugging along... that's what I'm doing. Are you still using a cane? I am :( I think I'm going to take up painting to keep my mind off of things. Love and lots...
Sarah, so happy you are walking around ... great progress. If you need to lose weight girlfriend I better sign up for the "Biggest Loser". hehehehe
Huggs and love
Hi Shawnna... been reading your thread and glad to hear you are doing pretty good. You just have to be careful not to push to fast (trust me I'm the Queen of Inpatience). One thing I did learn (among the many things) is that you can rub your butt without fear of breaking loose a blood clot...
Hi Chef! Can I ask you one big favor... Keep your freezing rain and snow in Ohio!!! It's coming from you guys and I'm not to happy... hehehee! I also have horrid tinnitus and my doctor told me that there is nothing I can do about it. I've had it for awhile but it has gotten worse since my...
Thank you Cardie!!! OMG... I was doing the treadmill and I took my hands off the handles and started wobbling really bad and grabbed back on real quick and the PT started screaming at me and said "if you do that one more time you are banned from the treadmill" :hissyfit: He was furious... and I...
Britchick, I hope you're feeling better. Maybe you are sick from the anestehesia... that stuff really got me sick so they made sure to give me a spinal. Keep your spirits up... they'll get your meds fixed and working. Lots of love and prayers.
Thank you Sarah! I am loving the treadmill. I have no pain anywhere.... I can't walk on pavement very long even with my cane because of my psoas tightness . It hurts my back too bad. But I have absolutely no pain in my hip!! I'm not sure which is worse. Truthfully, once my back even begins to...
Hi Haldox, Janet and Jyoti! So sorry I haven't been around much lately, to be honest I've been a little depressed to post. It seems like no matter what I do I can't loosen up these muscles. My muscles are getting stronger just not looser. If I thought accupuncture would work for me I'd have a...
Oh Charlie.... I can't believe this has happened to you. :cry: But I am so darn impressed with your positive attitude... :biggrin: You are simply amazing and I'm so glad you're progressing so well. Definitely use heat to get those muscles to relax. Big hugggs and prayers from Pennsylvania!
Hi my dear hippie friends! Thought I'd check in and see how you all are doing and give you a little update on my progress. It's been almost 5 months since my surgery and there is definitely improvement but I still have a long way to go. My hip flexion is still way off where it should be. I'm...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.