Recent content by JustJeff

  1. JustJeff

    Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

    That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about my legs! :)
  2. JustJeff

    Bilateral TKR May 19, 2014 bilateral knees for me

    I always knew that naptime was more for the teachers than the kids! :)
  3. JustJeff

    TKR 15 yr journy coming to an end...finally

    Good for you! I walked up and down little hills on the psr 3 today sharpening my short game. Hills do wonders for exercising my quads.
  4. JustJeff

    Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

    Bonesmarties meet up! I just came back from a 4.8 mile walk with The Historian on the Saucon Rail Trail, near Hellertown, PA. My (as well as his) first live meeting with a fellow BoneSmart person. We had fun as we traded stories of our lives and comeback to the promised land. I tripped over...
  5. JustJeff

    TKR 15 yr journy coming to an end...finally

    Good for you! I'd love to walk y that with you. We're doing weekly walks now along abandoned train tracks that have been reconditioned into walking and bike talks. Good wishes going your way for your eye surgery.
  6. JustJeff

    TKR Canadian Girl's Journey

    Sure, but I think what we've said here should cover it. If you still want it pm me.
  7. JustJeff

    TKR Canadian Girl's Journey

    I use nose pillows. I couldn't stand the mask and it leaked all the time. The nose pillows are two small soft silicon cones, for the lack of any better words, that fit in the nostrils. I can scratch my nose and it feels relatively normal.
  8. JustJeff

    TKR 3-17 RTKR and Totally "On Course"

    Hmm. . Never thought of it before. But my first impression, my feeling, would be a lack of virility, less masculine, thing to do. All the logical reasons follow that. :)
  9. JustJeff

    Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

    The nurse also said that dental procedures are also more sensitive due to their proximity to the brain.
  10. JustJeff

    Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

    Yes. They gave me amoxacillan IV before the procedure. They said it's done 6 months after the operation.
  11. JustJeff

    Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

    Done with the colonoscopy! Hardest part was the liquid diet yesterday. They found 2 small, no big deal polyps, only. The nurses were still amazed at my knee recovery! :)
  12. JustJeff

    TKR Canadian Girl's Journey

    Hi Lisa! Hope the pain is manageable. I too share the stories about snoring; mine. It's inevitable I think. With knee problems, we gain weight due to an enforced sedentary lifestyle and part of that weight gain send to be down our throats! My wife did kick me out of the bedroom and...
  13. JustJeff

    TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

    Hmm.. looking at my garden if you can wait a month I'll have a bunch of rotten tomatoes. :)
  14. JustJeff

    TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

    The one time when I was a kid in summer camp I did it, I got caught by a counselor. It was quite a number of years before I tried it again.
  15. JustJeff

    Bilateral TKR JustJeff 4/9/14

    Hiya Lisa! I'm more concerned about you, dear. I'm doing fine. I walked 4 miles yesterday on that same rail trail. That's probably my limit for this week. When I got back I was achy around my quads and the ball of my right foot hurt. I immediately feel asleep. But, here's the good...
Back
Top Bottom