Guest viewing is limited

TKR 15 yr journy coming to an end...finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sleenie 'these boots are made for walking' should be your theme song!
Admire your resolve after a BTKR and soon you'll be singing 'Ain't no mountain high enough'!:hiking:
 
That is awesome especially with those rocks! Way to go Sleenie!
 
My knees were a little stiff today after the rocks but not bad at all. I iced once to play it safe. I plan on going again tomorrow morning. The rocks I think will help with my flexion as I can feel the stretch when climbing over them. Yet they aren't too steep nor do they continue for a long stretch. I'm hoping to get there in time for the sunrise or at least the last part of it. Found a coupled more in the gorge canyon that are suppose to be fairly easy. Little bit further away but will 've worth it.
 
Good for you! I walked up and down little hills on the psr 3 today sharpening my short game. Hills do wonders for exercising my quads.
 
Had my eye surgery on Friday. At first everyone decided I Didn't need antibiotics but the anesthesiologist decided enchanted to give it to me intravenously which he did. Fou docs and 4 opinions. Oh well, the bilateral aspect of it was the final reason he chose to give them. It went well though and so far so good. Pain was almost non-existent and so was the bruising. Usedou lots of ice again so swelling went down quickly. Learned from my knees :snork:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom