Recent content by JoeL

  1. JoeL

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Hey Sheryl @Me2 Happy Hippie Anniversary! Two hips and back and shoulder issues. Wow sounds like a lot to deal with. Glad to hear you're doing okay. It seems like so long ago to me.
  2. JoeL

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Hang in there @MajorHeidi . Spring is about to spring, as for the flu and bronchitis I agree, yuck! As for me I'm doing good. For the most part I don't give any thought to my new hip :snork: just have a little muscle soreness here and there and a little skin numbness (rarely even notice it) on...
  3. JoeL

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Hey @MajorHeidi , @Me2 Bout time I checked in on some hip buddies. Sorry to hear about the back issues. I can relate to them. I have a few bulged disks and a bit of stenosis. Hasn't bothered me since recovering from the hip though. And yes Sheryl misery does love company or at least an...
  4. JoeL

    THR Toohip 'made it' RTHR recovery side

    Congrats on the new hip, and hope you have an uneventful recovery. :)
  5. JoeL

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    @MajorHeidi Hey Claire. I'm doing quite well, thanks for asking. I even forget I have had a THR from time to time, only to be reminded when I attempt too much. Go figure? which will give me some thigh pain requiring the reapplication of the Bonesmart Mantra. On a high note I was able to break my...
  6. JoeL

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Congrats on the stairs Claire. :).
  7. JoeL

    THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

    Nice pix Bill, sounds like you're doing okay!!
  8. JoeL

    THR Pain in hip after nine years.

    Debbie, stinks that you still have pain. Hopefully your OS figures it out. Also glad it didn't keep you from your trip.
  9. JoeL

    THR Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14

    Hello April Hippies. I also still get sore when I overdo it. :)
  10. JoeL

    THR Sue629 Slides down the rainbow and onto the other side

    Great report! Sounds like you're coming along fine. :)
  11. JoeL

    THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

    @fulafoto hey Bill, Congratulations its done!!! Heres to a very uneventful recovery. You handled your wait better thab I could have and now you finally can begin recovering your mobility. :thumb::yahoo:
  12. JoeL

    THR Shrinkette Has Arrived!

    Good vibes going out to you. Hope that soon youll be looking back at all this with a sigh of relief knowing you made it through.
  13. JoeL

    Spinal or put out? That is the question of the day...

    Hey @Plumberbutt how you doing. @Joro I had general. Was nauseous the rest of the day. Buts that's me, ymmv. If I ever have another hip or a knee done, I will be requesting (demanding) spinal and sedation.
  14. JoeL

    THR Rough Hospital Stay

    During my hospital stay i was told to ask for pain meds as needed. Thank God i knew better (from reading here) and called for meds every four hours. I set my phones alarm to remind me. Most nurses were very accomidating,
  15. JoeL

    Tomorrow check in 7:45 am . 2nd hip replacement 12 weeks out

    Thats awesome. The weight loss and two new hips allowing you to move without pain.
Back
Top Bottom