Recent content by Jillie422

  1. Jillie422

    THR On the other side

    @Royal1383 glad to see you here on the other side and on your way! I'm sorry that your surgical pain is still with you. I read in one of your posts that you're taking the oxy only before PT. The prescription you have for 4x a day is to keep your pain managed. I would like for @Josephine to weigh...
  2. Jillie422

    THR Dopey

    Yay @Chihuahuan ! Now you're headed for recovery and no pain! Glad to see you're home and comfy :)
  3. Jillie422

    THR Herman's Debut! Jill's Recovery :)

    Hi CC! Hi Everyone! OhMyGosh.....yes! I've been a busy bee! Had to leave the cool of our NC mountains for the hellish heat of central Florida a week early just to get rid of unwanted company. Geeeesh. The nerve of some ppl! Hubby has had a rough time coming back here, knowing his mom is...
  4. Jillie422

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    Hi Hippies! Sorry I've been so scarce....Lord knows it's been crazy around Thompson's Place by the River in westernmost NC! We have had non-stop company since 2.5 weeks post op for me. And some of them are STILL here!! It's a good thing I'm a fast healer, or I'm certain I would be in terrific...
  5. Jillie422

    THR Herman's Debut! Jill's Recovery :)

    Soft tissue vs joint pain. Good to remember @kwarendorf ! Thank you! @Miss Muffet ... I'm sure you're exactly right. Herman is saying stop and rest a little.... And I'm doing just that! Hippie Love to Y'all!
  6. Jillie422

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    Saw this post.... Made this for you lol xoxo
  7. Jillie422

    THR Herman's Debut! Jill's Recovery :)

    Sorry I've been missing in action.... And missing my BoneSmart Family! Too much company here at Thompson's Place By The River. It's been constant! Been feeling absolutely super great... Zero pain and lots of good energy...until today when I started having a sharp pain in my butt on op side...
  8. Jillie422

    I have a date!!!...with my new hero!!!

    Wow! I've been missing the fun with all the kid craziness at Thompson's Place By The River! Have marked my calendar for July 28! So....sooooooo excited for you @Nana2-8 !! @Cynthia777 CC, looks like you're getting our friend all ready for her Big Adventure! Can't wait to hear about that...
  9. Jillie422

    THR Herman's Debut! Jill's Recovery :)

    @Nana2-8 ...... most likely your questions will be answered at Joint Academy. I was given a Joint Kit at discharge that had a cheap grabber, long shoehorn and a few other things included. Wore my color coordinated flip flops home because I didn't have to have those dreaded, awful white...
  10. Jillie422

    THR Herman's Debut! Jill's Recovery :)

    @Nana2-8 how is your pre surgery prep going? Hope you're not over doing!!!! xoxo
  11. Jillie422

    THR Herman's Debut! Jill's Recovery :)

    @Chihuahuan ..... Been thinking about you....? Hope was your trip and how are you feeling?????!
  12. Jillie422

    THR Bizzy Lizzy on the other side

    Yay @BizzyLizzy !!! You've arrived..... And in perfect shape it seems! So happy for you. Just keep on top of that pain and I can't wait to hear how you feel about not having your pre-op pain once you're up and about. Rest well! xoxo
  13. Jillie422

    Good Hip Starting to Go

    Welcome @thr5/15! Welcome to our Bonesmart Family! I'm interested in the responses you'll get :). I had my left hip done this past May and was released from my OS just yesterday with the remark that my right hip looks great. My response to him was that if anything changes between now and my...
  14. Jillie422

    THR Bizzy Lizzy on the other side

    WoooHooooo @BizzyLizzy ! By now you're prob endowed with your new hip....and beginning the journey of getting Your Life back! Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for a super easy recovery. Like I've had!! Hope all goes well for you :)
  15. Jillie422

    THR got bumped - it's ok

    Wishing you the Very Very Best Horseshoe....so sorry you had that encounter with such a pompous butt. xoxoxo
Back
Top Bottom