THR got bumped - it's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing you the Very Very Best Horseshoe....so sorry you had that encounter with such a pompous butt.
xoxoxo
 
Wow! What a pain, but I'm glad you didn't have surgery that day. I bet something not good happened and staff may have been rattled. I would rather not head in to surgery in that case.

You remind me of an anesthesiologist I had for my emergency preemie cesarean. It was a high risk pregnancy and surgery and I was asking a ton of questions as they started the surgery. All of a sudden I felt all mellow. I looked up at anesthesiologist and exclaimed, " you got me stoned!" The nurses all laughed. Anesthesiologist said, "you seemed anxious".
 
@Jillie422 , thank you for your support, I was in the zone right before surgery and this def caught me off guard.

Just got back from GP clearance today, she was flabbergasted and said I did the right thing by canceling even though everything was ready to go.

It's great to hear you're doing so well, you're an inspiration for those us taking the plunge!
 
Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I missed all of the ruckus! @ Horseshoe, I am so sorry!! What an ordeal and it sounds like you handled yourself very well. What a shame.. so happy to hear that you will get another anesthesiologist..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom