Recent content by Island Girl

  1. I

    TKR Madinana Made it to knee #2

    Sleep well. I will be joining the club in a few days. Labs and TKR class tomorrow.
  2. I

    TKR Yorkimom is ready to go...LTKR

    I feel relieved for you. It's great that the PT you are comfortable with is also encouraging. I sure hope mine will be like that.
  3. I

    TKR Yorkimom is ready to go...LTKR

    :swim:Best to you with your new PT. I've learned a lot from reading your thread I'm so sorry you struggled with these senseless people.
  4. I

    Total Knee Replacement - Right Knee - 6 Oct 2014

    @BOetijlc My LTKR is on Oct. 8. The surgeon said he would use exparel. It is very effective according to what I've read. Good luck to you
  5. I

    TKR Celle's Left TKR

    Celle, I'm happy to hear things are improving for you. So sorry you've had so many difficulties.
  6. I

    Right Hip now Left Knee WEEEE!!

    @Maeve , @mystikfairy61 We are all set up in a row Oct 7, 8, 9. I will keep you company. You both know more about this than I do. I may get nervousness later but right now I'm trusting God and knowing it will be what it will be. I have been doing a little exercise but not near as much...
  7. I

    Hello - just registered

    Thanks to you all for your posts. I was unable to find my thread. Tiredwife helped me get it done. I feel like a :blush: I'm down to about ten days until LTKR . Oct. 8 Starting to think about what clothes I will need to pack. I'm going to stay at my brothers for a few weeks. He bought a...
  8. I

    TKR Yorkimom is ready to go...LTKR

    Yorkimom I'm really sorry you are being pushed so hard in PT. I hope wisdom comes to you for pt decision. Thank goodness you had the other med to help you get through to Monday.
  9. I

    TKR HobbitCatMom's new knee...

    Your scar looks good. I hope you continue to do well. I'll be having my LTKR in less than ten days.
  10. I

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @Daystar I am a klonopin user as well. Anxiety is hard to settle at all sometimes. Hoping your Dr. Can prescribe something that will relieve your. Anxiety. I know that most pain meds can aggravate depression. Take care
  11. I

    Bilateral TKR Puppylove's New Knees

    I've been reading your thread. Pray you are see progress daily and that pain is well controlled . Take good care:puppysmooze:
  12. I

    TKR My Husband - 2 days post LTKR

    Hi Anne27 I have LTKR two weeks from today so I don't have any experiences to share yet. Just sending best wishes to your husband and you.
  13. I

    TKR RTKR Done Looking Forward to the Future

    Beautiful babies and impressive bruises. Take good care of you.
  14. I

    Bilateral TKR Surgery Sept 22.......

    Hoping you continue doing so well. I'm very happy you have good pain controll.
  15. I

    TKR This has been the worst, most painful, most careless surgery ever

    Praying you are finding some ease from pain. Doctors can certainly make life difficult for people. I pray you will feel the warm welcome that is yours.
Back
Top Bottom