Recent content by insexec

  1. insexec

    THR Meggzie is bilaterally bionic!

    @Meggzie, wishing you all the very best for tomorrow!!!!
  2. insexec

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Happy Birthday, @Me2!!!!!:flwrysmile:
  3. insexec

    THR Bionic Jaycey checking in!

    @Jaycey, hope you are doing better today!! Sending you all the positive vibes that I can!!!
  4. insexec

    Sleeping position

    i agree with @Carriemay60. It took me about 10 weeks or so before I could sleep on my side and then again only for a an hour or two. I was always a side sleeper and hated sleeping on my back but found that after the first 2 weeks I got used to it. Please tell your husband to hang in there. The...
  5. insexec

    THR Bionic Jaycey checking in!

    Hang in there, @Jaycey !! You know...it will get better and you are still early in the game yet.
  6. insexec

    THR Me2 and Recovery

    Way to go, @Me2 !!!!! Great report. :yes!: Rest up and all the very best to you for a safe and speedy recovery!!!
  7. insexec

    THR Insexec THR Update - Take Two

    Since my 9 week post update, about 4 weeks ago, there has been some very substantial progress. I was on a walker for the first week at 100% weight bearing and then on a cane for the next week. I was cleared from having to use any walking aids for the last 2 weeks but my OS had asked me to use...
  8. insexec

    THR Post op two weeks, LTHR

    @MarkK, Congratulations!!! Great job!!!
  9. insexec

    THR Bionic Jaycey checking in!

    So very sorry to hear that Jerry passed away! Please hang in there, @Jaycey. Jerry would want you to take care of yourself. Best wishes!!
  10. insexec

    THR Bionic Jaycey checking in!

    @Jaycey, so glad to hear that you are doing so well and, wow!, no log leg. Fantastic. I'm very sorry to hear about Jerry. I'm hoping and praying that all goes well for him. Hang in there!!
  11. insexec

    THR Gazelle's A-Z - Anterior Hip Replacement Recovery Thread

    @gazelle7777, here's wishing that everything went well!!
  12. insexec

    THR Bionic Jaycey checking in!

    Awesome, @Jaycey !!!! Congratulations!!! Rest up and eat your heart out. Sorry to hear about your cat. Wishing both of you the very best.
  13. insexec

    Ms.Fit's goin' for it again - hip #2!

    @MsFit1, Woohoo!! Great news!! So glad that everything went like clockwork. Rest up and best wishes for a speedy and safe recovery!!:wowspring:
  14. insexec

    THR Gazelle's A-Z - Anterior Hip Replacement Recovery Thread

    Wishing you all the very best!!
  15. insexec

    Ms.Fit's goin' for it again - hip #2!

    Wishing you all the very best!!!
Back
Top Bottom