Recent content by hopefaith

  1. hopefaith

    TKR Hello all again!

    Thank you. You’re very kind. I will have a different surgeon this time for sure as he has moved out of the area.
  2. hopefaith

    TKR Hello all again!

    Hi Pumpkin, I remember you well. Yes, my life is much more grounded now and I will have a lot of emotional support if this is the way it’ll go. This time I won’t be as naive, but my anxiety is still high, knowing what I know now.
  3. hopefaith

    TKR Hello all again!

    I’m back after 7 years almost to the day that I had my RTK. I swore I’d never do the other one. Well guess what? Good chance I’ll have to in the next 3-4 months (at the most) I’m probably supposed to be on the Pre op side im in agonizing Left knee pain. I love my RTK but to be honest, it took...
  4. hopefaith

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    Hello all, It is time for my two year follow up report. So I don't think about my knee much anymore (a very good sign) I still have pain right below my knee cap on the left side when I press on it. This worries me some. I can walk decent distances with little discomfort. I put ice on it very...
  5. hopefaith

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    Hello all! I decided to give another update since I really wished people would come back and report. I am 22 months out. I have noticed in the past 2-3 months that I am able to walk faster, use stairs without holding on and can take stairs pretty quickly. I still have stiffness in the...
  6. hopefaith

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    Hello all, I wanted to give an update. I am a little over 18 months from my RTKR. It has been a very very gradual recovery for me. I still have some stiffness and soreness at times. It doesn't feel completely like MY knee. But I can walk normally, do stairs with a small amount of pain. I...
  7. hopefaith

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    @Nana moon 27 how are you??? are you home? Wow, 7 days. Here it is 2 days. I hope you are doing well. would love to hear from you.
  8. hopefaith

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @susanne Did those work for you?
  9. hopefaith

    Nana Moon's Pre op thread

    @Nana moon 27 thinking of you a lot! :flwrysmile:
  10. hopefaith

    Nana Moon's Pre op thread

    thanks @Nana moon 27 for tagging me. Glad I found you again!
  11. hopefaith

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Hi Ellen, I am hoping you are doing better. Would love to hear an update. MaryJean
  12. hopefaith

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    I was in no way "blaming" my OS for my lingering pain, stiffness. I was saying that my OS will not likely enter my results as "dissatisfied.". He is named in the top 24 Orthopods in the U.S. I think he knew what he was doing. That is not my point. He didn't, however do any pre op. teaching...
  13. hopefaith

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    I don't know of an OS that is going to admit to a poor outcome. it's too personal and way too much ego involved.
  14. hopefaith

    TKR Hopefaith's Ups and Downs of Recovery

    @Jamie Thank you for your compassion.
  15. hopefaith

    TKR Judlepip has Turned a Corner!!

    @Judlepip that is encouraging to me as I thought 12 months was the magical number. Maybe my knee really will get gradually better.
Back
Top Bottom