Recent content by hempsteadjb

  1. hempsteadjb

    MUA 5 week failure<

    Hi Robin, I'm at 7 months and I'm not much past the 90 degree mark but I decided it was not going to stop me! Loaded up my camper this weekend by myself and went to a State Park. I had to lie down on the ground to get the lights hooked up It was the getting back up that was a sight!!! I'm back...
  2. hempsteadjb

    MUA 5 week failure<

    I'm so sorry Robin!!! I was wondering how you were doing...maybe you just over worked it. Hope things get better for you.
  3. hempsteadjb

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    I was so hoping to hear a good report from you I'm hoping today is a better day for you! What a nightmare!!!
  4. hempsteadjb

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Good Luck! Thinking of you and hoping for a GREAT outcome for you!!!
  5. hempsteadjb

    TKR Knee Wedge

    Yes, it is expensive, I can justify buying mine because I have one more knee to go . Hopefully, I can pass mine on to someone else after my next knee replacement...at 4 months I'm still using it on the days I overdo it ad have to ice from swelling.
  6. hempsteadjb

    TKR Slow and Steady Recovery

    @sistersinhim, thank you! I keep this in my pocket at all times! 1 month - 60 degrees 2 months - 80 degrees 3 months - 85 degrees 4 months - 90 degrees 5 months - 90 degrees 6 months - 110 degrees 7 months - 120 degrees 8 months - 125 degrees 9 months - 130 degrees 10 months - 135 degrees 11...
  7. hempsteadjb

    TKR Slow and Steady Recovery

    @Celle, @sistersinhim, @SusieShoes Had a visit to my OS on Monday, I have until the end of the week to decide about a MUA...I'm almost to 90 degrees. He stated my Window of Opportunity is about up for a MUA. I asked him what the most in degrees would I gain and he stated most TKR only get...
  8. hempsteadjb

    TKR Knee Wedge

    Please don't get that one...I bought it by mistake, it really hurt my knee...donated it to goodwill! Get the Lounge Doctor. I tried the pillows but The Lounge Doctor works better for me.
  9. hempsteadjb

    MUA 5 week failure<

    Robin, that is GREAT news! So happy for you!!! This has been quite a journey! I could not be happier for you ❤️.
  10. hempsteadjb

    Bilateral TKR SusieShoes' New Knees

    Loved the update! I can't wait to see how my bend is at 8 months!!! I just joined a gym today and will go slow and steady to help me get in better shape.
  11. hempsteadjb

    MUA 5 week failure<

    Robin, that is so great!!!! Keep us posted. I hope this is a new beginning for your new knee...
  12. hempsteadjb

    MUA 5 week failure<

    Wishing you all the best this morning!!! Can't wait to see if it helps you.
  13. hempsteadjb

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Sending you hugs and good luck!!! I feel like you, Robin and I are all in the same boat! I dread going to my OS on the 22nd, I'm scared he is going to tell me I need a MUA. Good luck and keep us all posted!!!
  14. hempsteadjb

    MUA 5 week failure<

    I'm 12 weeks today and yes, mine is still numb also. I guess it's normal :umm:
  15. hempsteadjb

    TKR Teri59 Pearl is her name.

    Merry Christmas to you, sounds like you are doing wonderful, so happy for you.:reindeerlights:
Back
Top Bottom