Lynne Cleveland
junior member
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2012
- Messages
- 99
- Age
- 64
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thank you, I looked up and found a few ideas on the web, very similar to what you are doing. You newbie does look great!
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
. You are very welcome. I am glad it helps. Please remember not to put anything on your knee until your Doctor says it is ok. Usually about 4 weeks on the incision. Then only cocoa butter for the incision. Around that area can be a good lotion. Some lotions have chemicals in them. That can cause problems for incision healing.
United States
He must not have read the nursing notes. His nurse ask if I was still doing PT. I told her no. I went back to work. OS said anywhere I wanted to go. I will continue the Teri59 plan of PT. I am doing very well with it. Also easier on the wallet.
I go back in another 6 weeks. I am hoping that is all from there. Kinda tired of the push em thru thing I am starting to see with some of it.
United States
United States
United States
:box:What a wonderful recovery you are having! You, too, have a very blessed Christmas!
United States