Recent content by Foxsea

  1. F

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    @Daystar - Just stopping by to say hello and hope all is going fine for you. Foxsea
  2. F

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    gr82cu-- Just popping in -- been following your thread. Just want to wish you the best. Glad you had a fab nite of rest. Keep trucking' - Hugs, Foxsea
  3. F

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    Dear Daystar, Just stopping by to say Hello and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our knees are now four months postop and hope you are making good progress. Take care and best of luck with everything! So nice to hear from you. Foxsea
  4. F

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Hi Janet and all the TKR people, Thought I'd drop in to say hi! Janet, yesterday was our 4 month anniversary of having our knees done (your first knee)! Happy Anniversary!! I've been following the saga of your second knee - you've gone through so much and I'm sorry all that happened to you...
  5. F

    TKR Daystar's Diary

    Dear Daystar, I have thought of you but could not find you. We had our LTKR's on the same day, I believe, 7-29. I lost track of you but finally happened upon your thread today and I'm so happy to have found you once again. I read your comments about your surgery, etc. I am very sorry you had...
  6. F

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Janet, I'll keep this short and sweet. Very happy that you are getting some relief. What an ordeal! Woke up thinking of you. Will keep you in my prayers. Bless your hubbie for helping you so and how wonderful to have an angel named Lois. (Mine was Rose and I'll never forget her). Let's get...
  7. F

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Dear Janet, I am sending prayers for you to get some relief from your pain. I hear that your OS is not helping you much. In your hospital do you have a revisionist surgeon? I say that because there is one where I had my knee operated on. I didn't need him but at this stage maybe someone else...
  8. F

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Hi Janet, It's old Foxsea. I've been reading your posts. I was so happy everything was going so well but I know you are nervous about the change. Sending you a big cyberhug and hoping and praying all will be solved and you will feel much better. Will be tuning in to see what the doppler has...
  9. F

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Hi Janet, Just noticed you are having your other knee done on Tuesday and I wanted to wish you the best! You and I had our knees done on 7-29. I finished my output PT and had an eval. the other day. I was at 113. So hard to get any further but otherwise I'm doing fine. Still on one 5-325...
  10. F

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    It's Foxsea and I'm finally back again. Had LTKR on 7-29-2014 so am in my 6th week of recovery. My PT still comes to my home and I have a set of exercises I do. I can"t seem to get beyond 90 degrees. My PT prefers to measure my leg while I am lying down as she says I am more stable that way...
  11. F

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    Hi Everyone, Been a while, maybe over a week since I've written. Before my story, we did have a 6.0 Earthquake in Northern California. No damage at our house. I was already awake at 3:20 am when it happened. I was in my couch that makes into a bed and had a swinging good time! Back and...
  12. F

    Nine days until LTKR

    @gr82cu2 Hi!! Thanks so much. Best of luck to you too. We're bonn be Bionic Women!! Foxsea
  13. F

    Pre Surgery meal

    @1ELISEA Thanks very much for the encouragement. I read your story. Wow, what a lot to go through. There is light at the end of the tunnel though. Thanks, Foxsea
  14. F

    Pre Surgery meal

    @Daystar - I'm wishing you a very successful surgery that will make your knee feel wonderful. We'll catch up after I have mine later. Best wishes, Foxsea
  15. F

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    @Daystar -- I got my marching orders today. I have to be at the hospital at 6:15 am on Tuesday, July 29th. Evidently I'm the first operation my surgeon is doing that day. I've been keeping as busy as my knee allows. Making soups today - turning my living room into a bedroom yesterday and had...
Back
Top Bottom