Recent content by donor

  1. donor

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    Sending love, hugs and support to you. Enjoy that holiday. ♡♡
  2. donor

    THR No More Setbacks

    @Tweefishy @Suzette hello there....sorry have been very preoccupied lately and not on BS at all....a meet up would be fun but I think our little Bunny is across the pond. Boo :( Fish....hope the pain is better tonight. How'd you manage 5 days with no meds? ? @Suzette I applaud your return...
  3. donor

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    @Suzette CONGRATS!!!! you did it, day 1 bites the dust! !! If it wasn't so late I'd suggest a cocktail! You should be so proud, really. Instead I send you a rose. Well done.
  4. donor

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    @Suzette did you work today?
  5. donor

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    @Suzette @copsham I keep checking to see if there's any news on your thread. Fingers crossed day was ok.
  6. donor

    THR Newbie! Anterior hip on May 19, 2015

    @Tweefishy I don't think the feet are an issue, we were trying to huddle under Mr Elephant for a pic. :)
  7. donor

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    @Suzette some days a dose of perspective helps.....other days we just gotta muddle through. Perhaps the work folks will surprise you and support you??? I hope that for @Tweefishy as well. If not....carry on with head high and hips moving forward. We love you and send hugs and support! !!
  8. donor

    THR Newbie! Anterior hip on May 19, 2015

    @Suzette I think she's still really sore. But she is a resilient little fishy.
  9. donor

    THR Newbie! Anterior hip on May 19, 2015

    @Suzette for me, only certain pairs fit. Like maybe 3....and right leg is snugger. I think it may be time to get rid of my skinny jeans. Boo. Miss Fish is delightful. We tried to solve all our problems in 2 hours. It was so awesome meeting someone who was just words on a page until now...
  10. donor

    THR No More Setbacks

    Here is @Tweefishy and @donor what a nice time! !!
  11. donor

    THR Newbie! Anterior hip on May 19, 2015

    @Tweefishy lunch with my bone smart friend. What a treat. A sweet and most caring little fish. Xo.
  12. donor

    THR Newbie! Anterior hip on May 19, 2015

    @Tweefishy off to meet a little fish. Xo
  13. donor

    THR No More Setbacks

    We will post pictures maybe @Tweefishy Xo
  14. donor

    THR Follow-up appointment...possible loosening at 12 months????

    I have it as well. Just fyi. It's getting better after time time more time and an injection. I'm 12 weeks out. Boo.
  15. donor

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    @Suzette will write more this weekend but just wanted to send a hug. So sorry you didn't get some good answers damn. I hope you get some relief from chiro @Tweefishy loves hers!!!! Please keep strong and know you are supported here and we understand you!!! Xoxoxoxoxo yes, hugs and kisses both...
Back
Top Bottom