Recent content by crispy

  1. C

    THR crispy in recovery

    Umm, ergh :yawn:. Hey everyone , still here. I seem to have dropped off into the sort of lazy, hazy days of recovery. I am gliding through the time half asleep and barely aware. I can eat but not a lot of appetite. Not too much pain. Mostly just discomfort. Only taking the pain meds at night...
  2. C

    THR Hawai'i Healing Hipster

    we'll be waiting for you! Just wish we were waiting in Hawaii:heehee:
  3. C

    THR Hi, Yearly update

    @mcopt. Good to hear your doing well. I admire the one crutch! I am still using my walker but more as a guide. I will join with the others here in enjoying not just your humor on these posts but the :loll:that it inspires in everyone else. Youare all hilarious and a great place to get go for...
  4. C

    THR crispy in recovery

    It seems I am through the worst. I have been able to keep liquids down since yesterday and some crackers though the headache raged on. @Bumblebee I remembered your post and I want to give you a big hug. I don't drink much coffee but I have some cold brew concentrate for my morning commutes that...
  5. C

    THR crispy in recovery

    I called the on call last night and she said to go ahead with the zofran which I just happened to have though I cant remember what on earth for (it was issued to me last september and I am completely blank) was mostly with the headache last night and able to keep down a cracker or 2 and water...
  6. C

    THR crispy in recovery

    Hey everyone, I am having a particularly bad day. I have a splitting headache and have been unable to eat but throwing up anyway. Twice today and just bile as i have not eaten anything. I'm not sure where this is coming from. It only started today. Anyone else with similar experience?
  7. C

    THR crispy in recovery

    Hi @Jaycey, you can change it to 'crispy in recovery" that would be good. thank you for all the good info!
  8. C

    THR crispy in recovery

    Hi everyone! So here is an issue, almost as soon as i got out of recovery and by the time i got to my room I not I noticed a sore swollen spot in side and below my lip as if I had bitten my mouth, which is what I assumed I did. However since then i have developed another inside my upper lip...
  9. C

    THR Hi, Yearly update

    @mcopt. I am here. I was released at round 5pm yesterday. seem to be sleepy alot! We had 2 sessions of PT before i finally got discharged , I am very stiff and sore and learning to navigate my around my home (my Walker will not fit into my only bathroom except sideways} . Home PT arriving today...
  10. C

    I work in a medical office, should I worry about flu?

    How quickly I am over it! I am now into all the positives, more time for preparations etc . I am so excited, scared, a little bit weepy and almost a bit delirious. The relief the recliner gave the first day was actually me just having a good day and the nasty pain has clamped back on. I just...
  11. C

    I work in a medical office, should I worry about flu?

    just found out I'm to be at the hospital at 11:30 tomorrow which was not what I wanted to hear :sigh:. NPO after midnight means that I'm not going to get a sip of water until well into the day. on the other hand I feel like maybe I will be in the hospital less as they try to only keep you for...
  12. C

    THR Hi, Yearly update

    good luck @mcopt!. They dont tell you when you need to be in the hospital until the day/night before and I am still waiting for the phone to ring. we just had a scare where the phone didn't seem to work:yikes: but my techy husband figured it out. phew.
  13. C

    THR Hi, Yearly update

    Too bad about your mom its especially difficult considering the extenuating circumstances. Take care today, Think of those fields:flwrysmile:
  14. C

    Considering A Replacement - New Haven, CT

    @KHill welcome to the forum, my diagnoses is AVN too and my ortho just said lets get this replaced now while its still voluntary cause soon it wont be. this stuff doesn't get better. why do a bunch of stop gaps when the ending will still be THR anyway. My last xray my surgeon said this is now...
  15. C

    I work in a medical office, should I worry about flu?

    Thanks @Mojo333 . I am running the gamut of emotions from minute to minute but mostly just wanting this done. Some good news; We finally completed the set up for the house including replacing the couch with an old recliner we had in the bedroom and I sat in it yesterday instead of the couch and...
Back
Top Bottom