Guest viewing is limited

THR crispy in recovery

Oh @crispy this is so unfortunate to be up and around then have the headache/nausea hit you hard.
Call the docs back for something for nausea if you aren't even able to keep fluids down.
Hoping you've turned the corner for the better.
 
So sorry you're having such issues. Please make sure they understand how long this has continued and how little you have kept down. At some point, they may need to consider an IV to prevent dehydration.
 
Oh I so sorry you’re suffering so badly. I agree with all the comments others have made. I hope everything eases soon :flwrysmile:
 
Aww, Crispy.....I am so sorry you are suffering. I hope it all eases soon and you begin to keep food down.
Maybe just a couple bites here and there for now. Prayers tomorrow is better :console2:
@crispy
 
It seems I am through the worst. I have been able to keep liquids down since yesterday and some crackers though the headache raged on. @Bumblebee I remembered your post and I want to give you a big hug. I don't drink much coffee but I have some cold brew concentrate for my morning commutes that I mix with milk. I had a full shot of that and it was a miracle!:wow: It was like some thing had been punctured and all the poison released. My PT came by today and said that despite the setbacks I have very good range of motion.
Thank you all for your kind words, I am so grateful to have this place to come to.I was desperate and you helped so much!
 
Whew! So glad you're feeling better @crispy I think that wretched headache you were suffering had us all
worried. Nothing worse than unrelenting pain in your head. Awesome that the coffee / caffeine helped you so quickly. Great advice Bumblebee shared....finally bringing you relief.
Great news from your PT'.....things are looking up!
Wishing you a great week :flwrysmile:
 
Yay for feeling better!:yay:
 
@crispy So happy the cold brew worked its magic for you. Hopefully the headache/ nausea stays gone and you can get back to the hip recovery business!
 
Hey @crispy
Haven't heard from you in a couple days. I hope all is well and that your pain is well managed.
I'll bet you're catching up on some sleep now that the headache is gone.
Hopefully your appetite has improved.
Wishing you all the best as you continue to heal!
 
Temporary...temporary, crispy.
Hope all eases soon.
 
Hi @crispy.
Hope all is down to a mild roar.
Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you a healing weekend.
:hi:
 
Happy Saturday!
We haven't heard from you in a few days.
Hope your recovery is progressing nicely.
Give us a shout out when you're feeling up to it....
Warm wishes for a peaceful weekend as you continue healing!
@crispy
 
Gee, don't they know we worry about them when they don't post a daily summary.:bored::heehee:
 
Umm, ergh :yawn:. Hey everyone , still here. I seem to have dropped off into the sort of lazy, hazy days of recovery. I am gliding through the time half asleep and barely aware. I can eat but not a lot of appetite. Not too much pain. Mostly just discomfort. Only taking the pain meds at night now if at all. Been visited by Home PT 4 times and sort of halfheartedly doing my exercises. Anyway I seem to be in a twilight zone but its not at all bad. Thanks for checking in on me. Hope you all are doing well. :sleep:
 
Thanks for checking in @crispy. I have been sleeping a lot this time. Friend is stopping by with some soup and I warned him that I might fall asleep at any minute and to not take it personally.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom