Minnie x
I knew it was time for me when the thought of being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life was not scaring me but getting me excited. The thought of no more pain, no more not being able to stand, not being able to walk, not having to do the housework or go shopping and becoming...
Patient 99 x
As one who also lives in UK I want to wish you well for your forthcoming surgery in 11 days time.
I don't have a clue what you all were on about but when I saw you were in East Sussex I just wanted to say hello and good luck.
:flwrysmile:
Mazza where in Wilshire are you ? I used to live there when I was a kid.
Good to read a post like yours, you sound so positive about everything and I think that's part of the secret to a good recovery.:SUNsmile:
As for icing, I had my knees both done well over a year ago and I still ice from...
Nana Moon, :)
So sorry to hear you are still not sleeping, I too spent weeks lying awake at night going crazy with lack of sleep and being uncomfortable.:beg:
Its only been just over a month for you and although you don't think it now, you will sleep soon. I am wondering if you are on Tramadol...
Yep, your knee will tell how to proceed. Rest as much as you can, elevate and ice. We have no control over the healing process and have to be guided by what the knee says.
Good luck.:flwrysmile:
Congratulations Foxy, it's great to be back home isn't it. :puppysmooze:
Hope you sail through and don't get the dreadful insomnia or depression, sounds like you won't though.
Good luck.:flwrysmile:
Oh poor you nana, not able to sleep.:mcoffee:
We all suffered with that dreadful thing but rest assured it does pass eventually. I don't know the cause of it but it appears to be part of the healing process on mind and body also.
My lovely son bought me some DVD collections and I am lucky enough...
Nana you will be fine :SUNsmile:
Honestly no matter what you have to go through in order to get your life back is worth every minute, the worst is behind you now so relax into your healing process, its different for everyone but the outcome is always, always the same..........a painfree new...
Nana x
The outside of both my knees are numb, apparently this is to do with the actual cutting procedure during the op.
Its really early days for you though so hang in there and take whatever meds you need to get through this. With my first op I was on the pills for a long time and was on such a...
Nana x
Both my knees are progressing at different stages. Both my legs were bent, unable to straighten them due to OA and I had my right one done first, I still have pain on inner side of knee, not debilitating like before but its niggling me in the back of my mind. I am afraid I do just get on...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.