Recent content by clifford149

  1. clifford149

    THR 3 years postop today

    Hi...just to let you know all is well....3 years postop today....
  2. clifford149

    THR zauberflöte's Magic New Hip!

    Hi there plum girl.....g8 to see you surfing....clifford
  3. clifford149

    THR 2 years postoperative today 13 March 2015

    Dear hippies I can only report good news...returned to my previous life with my ceramic on ceramic + no squeaks....the only issue is big toe pain....best wishes to all hipsters......
  4. clifford149

    THR op/post op since 13 march

    Hi @zauberflöte good to see you back...hope you are well.....
  5. clifford149

    THR Can you hear me from the other side?

    Hi.......hope the injection works......plant one for me....
  6. clifford149

    THR op/post op since 13 march

    Dear Hippies its my birthday today well for my hip....yes one year today...time flies when you are enjoying yourself! Hard to believe this time last year there was snow around would I be able to get to the hospital there was a possibility of a cancellation etc. I dident feel nervous just...
  7. clifford149

    THR Can you hear me from the other side?

    Hi....soft tissue issues are quite common. The pseudo capsule is less likely to be resilitant.....I have notice recently that going up a slope has become less comfortable...
  8. clifford149

    THR Can you hear me from the other side?

    Hi octopus.....yes all is well....enjoy your hip birthday....clifford
  9. clifford149

    THR Did I really have an operation? 1 year post op!!!

    Hi......well done all the anniversaries are coming now. :)
  10. clifford149

    THR Can you hear me from the other side?

    Hi...congrats well done my annual is coming up soon.....:)
  11. clifford149

    THR A Bionic Octopus!

    Great report octopus....I am 10 months Jan and at a similar stage of recovery
  12. clifford149

    THR Ally on the Flip Side

    Hi...so pleased its + news...clifford
  13. clifford149

    THR op/post op since 13 march

    Help...going mad...yes 8 months.... :) :)
  14. clifford149

    THR op/post op since 13 march

    Hi hippies....today is 9 months postop...doesent time fly!....saw one of my medical team last week and the were happy with my progress....I am nearly fully flexible ...I was told to expect to lose a few degrees of freedom...but I don't need to do the splits :) So apart from a few other aches...
  15. clifford149

    THR op/post op since 13 march

    Hi hippies....today is 9 months postop...doesent time fly!....saw one of my medical team last week and the were happy with my progress....I am nearly fully flexible ...I was told to expect to lose a few degrees of freedom...but I don't need to do the splits :) So apart from a few other aches...
Back
Top Bottom