Guest viewing is limited

THR Can you hear me from the other side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given in and gone back to my GP to be referred for a steroid injection for the bursitis. I figured that if it was going to sort itself out it would have done so by now.

The good news is I must have spent about three hours gardening in the spring sunshine yesterday, and it was lovely. Got loads done which I haven't been able to do for the last couple of years.

(And I was 50 on Friday. Amused to see I shared a birthday with Lady Gaga, but you'll be please to hear we weren't wearing the same outfit. Red doesn't suit me).
 
(And I was 50 on Friday. Amused to see I shared a birthday with Lady Gaga, but you'll be please to hear we weren't wearing the same outfit. Red doesn't suit me).

:rotfl::loll::rotfl: Thanks for the great laugh to start my day off.

So good to hear that you're gardening again and enjoying it. Time does take care of a lot of things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom