Recent content by bunnymama

  1. bunnymama

    THR Bunnymama's recovery

    Thanks, bellaroma! I'm hoping I'll be able to go back 100% on January 14th. That will be two months of recovery. Things at work will start getting pretty busy, and I hate to leave my boss by his lonesome.
  2. bunnymama

    THR Bunnymama's recovery

    Hi, everyone! I am now five weeks post-op. I really don't have any pain, just stiffness. I'm still limping a bit due to muscle weakness. I'm doing my PT and taking short walks around the neighborhood when the weather isn't too bad. My biggest problem is how tired I still am! I've been...
  3. bunnymama

    THR Surgery is over and I'm home

    Hi Snow, Your hospital stay sounds like a nightmare. :( I hope you feel a little better every day!
  4. bunnymama

    THR Had THR on 21st Nov

    Yay, Marley's coming home! I know his antics and snuggles will help with your healing :)
  5. bunnymama

    THR Big Als recovery.

    Damn! I am driving like a little old lady. Hubbies' car is a boat! :)
  6. bunnymama

    THR Big Als recovery.

    Hi Big Al! I'm a LTHR in PA, too! I've been driving my husband's Camry -- fancy adjustable seats, auto transmission, tap on the brakes and you come to a dead stop. I'm glad to know I'm legal. I do hold off on the Vicodin if I know I'm going out, but I'm down to about two a day -- a half plus...
  7. bunnymama

    THR dede's shiny new bionic hip is installed

    Damn! "yummy Amish buffet" .... Drool. You'll be happy to know that the Browns beat the Steelers last weekend... Sigh :)
  8. bunnymama

    THR Had THR on 21st Nov

    Hi, Linda! I'm actually a "Linda" too :) But I answer to Bunny as well. My hip is six days older than yours. Sleeping is tough. I'm allowed to sleep on my side with a pillow between my knees. That helps a bit. I'm wondering if maybe I don't need as much sleep as I think -- before my surgery I...
  9. bunnymama

    THR Groin Pain

    PF, I'm glad your feeling better.
  10. bunnymama

    THR Bunnymama's recovery

    Thanks, Damn! for the gentle reminder - it's easy to forget that it was major surgery. I feel so much better already than I have in a few years. (I had to put off my surgery until my health insurance and employment situation were squared away.) I wanna skip and dance!
  11. bunnymama

    THR Bunnymama's recovery

    I went to the grocery store and thought I'd cook dinner -- tamale pie, which is a lot like a shepherd's pie only with a cornmeal crust instead of mashed potatoes. Wow, did I get tired in a hurry. I went with chili instead ;)
  12. bunnymama

    THR Groin Pain

    Hang in there, Pug. I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing. I hope you get some meds ASAP to help, and don't be shy about taking them. Although your seams might end up a little crooked... :)
  13. bunnymama

    THR Symptoms of Infection?

    Lyndsey, I'm sending you healing thoughts. Infections scare the pants off of me :( You are a warrior!
  14. bunnymama

    THR MaxBuck's Recovery

    MaxBuck. Fingers crossed that the Xrays look good. How many hours a day can you work before you're totally beat? I can do my job from home -- I'm feeling like I'm ready, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew....
  15. bunnymama

    THR Bunnymama's recovery

    P.s. They love herbs. Wouldn't you like a pet with parsley breathe? :)
Back
Top Bottom