Recent content by Bilbo

  1. Bilbo

    2015 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Set for July 22, 9:00 am RTKR. I had my left done May 5
  2. Bilbo

    TKR Blondie 58's recovery thread

    Hi @Heybondie58, I had my LTKR on May 5th. Went to the OS today and he going to do my RTKR July 21st. I have not had the problems you have had but I am just about crippled from this bone on bone. I will be so glad to get this over and done with. I don't blame you for putting it off as long as...
  3. Bilbo

    TKR May the force be with me!

    RTKR set for July 21st. Will be so glad to get this over.
  4. Bilbo

    TKR May the force be with me!

    I go see the OS today at 3:00. I hope he can get something done with my right knee. It has slowed me down with my LTKR. Wish me luck.
  5. Bilbo

    PKR Unicompartmental knee joint replacement failures

    Bummer, I myself have no info. I'm sure @Josephine will be along with some info for you soon. Good luck and hope it all works out.
  6. Bilbo

    TKR May the force be with me!

    Went to bed last night (I took 2 Tylenol 3 Ibuprofen). My knee was like Morse Code.:oyvey:I got up walked around:walking:rubbed my knee:dubious: . I was a little late on the meds:chillpill:.They finally kicked in:happydance:. Went back to bed and sleep fairly well. When those nerves wake up they...
  7. Bilbo

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    Glad you got some answers. I know you feel better about things. :prayer:My heart goes out to you.
  8. Bilbo

    TKR 10 week check up

    I have been using Arthritis & Sport W/Epsom Salt Isopropyl rubbing alcohol w/wintergreen. It's cool and just feels good. I get it at the Dollar Store, or Wal-mart. I rub my leg a couple of times a day. I don't know if It would help you or not, but the cost is low, and it sure couldn't hurt. Hope...
  9. Bilbo

    TKR May the force be with me!

    6 weeks today. Go to OS 22nd can't wait.
  10. Bilbo

    TKR happy to have found you!

    Way to go sound like you are on your way to better times. Someone will be along with some very informative reading soon. Good luck.
  11. Bilbo

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    Hope all goes well.
  12. Bilbo

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    :flwrysmile:What a wild recovery from a TKR. There is so many ups and downs. I have cried:bawl:laughed :rotfl: been without sleep:mcoffee: worried :sos: thought I was losing my mind :yikes: Iced:ice:elevated :elevate: been happy :happydance:and sad:sad: Even flopped on the floor like a fish...
  13. Bilbo

    TKR May the force be with me!

    I am 5 weeks 4 days. Still have pain and stiffness, but can walk on my left knee with no pain:egypdance:. My right knee hurts so bad when I walk:boohoo:. I hope my OS will go ahead and do my RTKR. If it is as good as my left knee is right now (and it is no where near 100%) I will be a happy...
  14. Bilbo

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    I call this "A Soul searching recovery". Not only is it physical, but very much mental. It is also very long:sad:. This recovery really gets in are heads. I think when sweetie gets home that will help. I know you've been doing things and have had company to keep you busy, but when you stop and...
  15. Bilbo

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    Has your incision completely healed up? I know you are 5 days ahead of me. Still have a small spot at the top and two smaller spots that have not completely healed. My OS used glue and not staples. I would love to get in the pool. Hope you get some sleep today.
Back
Top Bottom