Recent content by aretha

  1. aretha

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Just have to stop by and add my congrats to all the others. Thought by now you would be training to be a PT for people like us with TKRs what with all of that experience etc. behind you and still ongoing. Its great that you are still losing weight (or inches) and so I am but its a slow old...
  2. aretha

    TKR Randi's In Recovery!

    Hi Josephine, you are so right, you usually are as we all know. My knee is now 2.5 years on and although there is still some stiffness around the 1 oclock area, its perfectly normal, doesn't stop me doing anything, and I almost never think about it, but it has taken a long time to regain most...
  3. aretha

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Not sure why my message has a line right through it but please ignore, sentiment still meant, and hope you have lots of success this year Sonja, and all other Bone Smarties on this journey, its forever changing as we go, but is certainly well worth the ticket, and we all get to our destination...
  4. aretha

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    I guess if anyone has the right to be onery, it's you Sonja. After all life has thrown at you this past couple of years or so, and through it all you have kep your dignity, and still managed to support and encourage all of us on this forum along the way. Carry on is what I say being onery!! xx...
  5. aretha

    TKR Randi's In Recovery!

    Hi Randi, Back after a few months absence, and catching up on the guys that helped me through my recovery and became great friends at the same time. I am so glad to hear that your knee has recovered so well, and I can happily say that mine is the same, going from strength to strength, but I...
  6. aretha

    Fusion Long ride to a successful Fusion

    Audrey so lovely to hear about Cookie, and hes one lucky pony to have you on his side, and will have a wonderful home with you. Please keep us updated on his progress, and you two bonding too. Hope you are having a better summer than us here in the UK, its been rain nearly every day so far...
  7. aretha

    Doing Right This Time

    Tash, sorry to hear that your getting depressed and down, and you are doing so well too. To be pain free is such a great feeling, and I guess someone will be along to tell you whether you can or should cut down on your medication, but get the feeling that you should be feeling great about your...
  8. aretha

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Gosh Sonja, I have been away for a few days and all hell broke loose!! You are cetainly pushing your luck girl, and now so glad that you are listening to reason, and all the Bonesmarty advice you have been given - they are a real life saver, where would we be without the Bonesmart website! I...
  9. aretha

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Great news Sonja, and what a relief, just goes to show what the power of prayer can do! xx:angel:
  10. aretha

    Doing Right This Time

    Tashia great update, and I am so heartened now, your positivity is shining through now, and its about time that you had some good sleep and some painfree time. Its time now to get your life back, get your flat sorted, and get that puppy you have so wanted when you are able to exercise it, and...
  11. aretha

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    I've had cellulitis before around my ankles, and its not pleasant, but it does clear up with treatment. Please get it seen to as soon as possible though Sonja, and take lots of care of that new knee. Wishing you a pain free weekend. xx:friends:
  12. aretha

    Doing Right This Time

    Definitely going in the right direction Tashia, keep going, and take care my friend. xx :friends:
  13. aretha

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Gosh Sonja,. you really are a princess when it comes to pushing the limits!!! I sincerely hope that the damage is muscle, pulled or otherwise, and you are certainly doing the right thing now getting to the core of the problem. I am sure that whatever it is you will be more than able to handle...
  14. aretha

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Happy 6th anniversary Sonja, and glad you BOTH forgot, you can laugh about that then!:whistle: Enjoy a celebration what you do, and you can factor in the great news about your knee so a double celebration.:happydance: Take care and have fun!! :friends:
  15. aretha

    Fusion Long ride to a successful Fusion

    Sonja and Audrey, know how you feel about the ocean. Have this wonderful view of Portsmouth Harbour and the Solent fron our new bungalow, and its sooo therapeutic on me. Breathing lovely clean air, after the Thames Valley air, is wonderful and is so bracing. Being up high we always have a...
Back
Top Bottom