Recent content by AnnieC

  1. A

    Bilateral TKR Pain on the insides of my knees<

    Had my bilaterals on November 27 last year, so I’m just over 4 months of recovery. Had to stop taking normal analgesics because it interfered with my already dicky heart rate. Going for an angiogram to check for boogers in the ticker. But the knees are healing at their own pace. Seeing a...
  2. A

    THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

    Love grandchildren! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

    Bilateral TKR Pain on the insides of my knees<

    When oh when oh when will this nerve pain on the medial sides of my knees let up???? I’m soooo tired of this pain and being immobile as a result! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

    Bilateral TKR Jan 25 2018

    Oh my goodness! Blood clots on the lungs can be deadly! Thank goodness your team is aware enough and that you are already on blood thinners! What protocol is your physician using to dissolve those clots? Phew! Well caught! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

    TKR Acceptance and Understanding<

    I use the transdermal magnesium because it is supposed to give you better absorption, but I hate the sticky feeling it leaves on my skin. FWIW Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

    Knee Infection* Three surgeries to clean out infection

    Oh how dispiriting for you! And once Medicare and Medicaid stops as envisioned by the Trump administration? Where would THAT leave everyone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

    Bilateral TKR Pain on the insides of my knees<

    So, if no activity is what these brats of mine want, that is what they’ll get. Learning the hard way [emoji102]. The shooting pain on the inner knee is still bad. Fortunately I don’t feel it all the time. It STABS from time to time; sore enough to make me gasp. I need to dead-head my roses, but...
  8. A

    Bilateral THR Possible Psoas impingement still an issue after 18 months

    Hi Zelda, I’ve not visited this forum for quite a while .... My left hip is 100% other than for some residual muscle weakness in the upper thigh. The right hip is still another story. I call it snap crackle and pop. The psoas pain and impingement is still with me. If I walk any distance I have...
  9. A

    TKR My voyage of discovery

    Well done on getting up from the floor at all! Hope the new dishwasher works like a doozy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

    Revision TKR Makoplasty at 26

    Too complex an issue for me to advise on, but you HAVE been through the mill.... Wishing you strength. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. A

    TKR Knee stiffness^

    You’re almost there! Hang tight. I had both my knees done a week before yours and I had aches and pains galore. Until these last two days I still had to use elbow crutches to get up stairs. Now the discomfort at going upstairs is just a little worse than it was before my surgery. It sometimes...
  12. A

    Knee Infection* Still Struggling

    Too terrible .....
  13. A

    Knee Infection* Still Struggling

    Dear Lord!!!!! What sort of a hospital is this?
  14. A

    THR Ticksmom Recovery

    Dang! I’m keeping this thing until I’m good and ready. When my ‘children’ learn manners and apply it consistently, we may have this chat again.
Back
Top Bottom