Recent content by 2@atime

  1. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR Where to begin??? Let’s start on day one!

    So...six month Kneevisery was yesterday...haven’t been on here for a while because I’ve almost forgotten that I had BTKR.... Life is amazing! Back to work the first week of December. Finished PT up on December 31st... Walking, standing, climbing, and sleeping pain free. Everyone that sees me...
  2. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR 79newknees Recovery Thread

    Happy Thanksgiving @79newknees ! I’m approaching 4 months on the 25th and also am doing great. No pain, some occasionally tightness in my left. Finishing up PT at the end of the December (taking full advantage of insurance benefit). I hope, that even with some of your setbacks, you still...
  3. 2@atime

    TKR Beachy in recovery<

    @beachy looking good girl! It looks like the swelling has come down a lot. Keep icing and elevating. I took a picture once a week after surgery for the first 14 weeks. It was easier for me to see improvements (and get encouraged) this way. Keep up the good work! Leslie
  4. 2@atime

    TKR Beachy in recovery<

    @beachy I would crash every afternoon after outpatient PT. Yes it’s exhausting without us even realizing it. Take your catnap when you get back! Ice and elevate! Keep doing well in your recovery!!!
  5. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR Carol's Recovery<

    @CAB when I had weaned myself off the Oyx 5/325 during the day..I was still taking two at night to sleep, then one, then half. This downshift at night occurred over 5-8 nights and didn’t cause me any unpleasant withdrawal symptoms some folks here have experienced. Good luck to you! Hope you...
  6. 2@atime

    TKR Beachy in recovery<

    @beachy just caught with your recovery. Poor baby! I hope you continue to keep the pain in control. And btw your are hilarious! Hope you continue recovering!
  7. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR Rhody on the Road to Recovery

    October baseball! Nothing like it..even better if you’re rooting on your team! I’m a huge Marlins’ fan in spite of the ownership that tries it’s best to alienate me!!! However since we sent one of my favorite players to Milwaukee...I have become a huge Brewers fan this year. Between Yelich...
  8. 2@atime

    TKR Beachy in recovery<

    @beachy My friend!!!! I’m so sorry I missed your surgery and initial recovery. Not logging in as often and just catching up now. You were always so encouraging in my recovery thread. I’m so happy that your surgery was uneventful and that your recovery seems to be going well. Not going to...
  9. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR 79newknees Recovery Thread

    @79newknees agree with @SusieShoes glad to see you have such a great OS that is addressing your concerns. All my best wishes for quick resolution to this recent setback. I’m in South Florida and I’m only wishing those folks in North Florida (the Panhandle part of the state) our best. We rode...
  10. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR 79newknees Recovery Thread

    @79newknees Hope your OS gets to the bottom of this bruising mystery. It is a challenge to get through this recovery at times. It seems when we get too confident about how well we’re doing, BTKR says...hold on there a minute. So jealous you’re starting to experience Spring..my favorite...
  11. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR 79newknees Recovery Thread

    Hey! How goes it? Hope you’re getting better. Haven’t seen you post in a while. Best, Leslie
  12. 2@atime

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    Bilateral TKR on July 25, 2018. Picture is 10 weeks post-op.
  13. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR Where to begin??? Let’s start on day one!

    @MissViv18 thank you for your kind note. I believe a positive attitude is instrumental in our recoveries. Wishing you all my best..feel free to reach out to me or anyone in this community. There is so much good info and support available. Best, L
  14. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR Where to begin??? Let’s start on day one!

    So...don’t want to jinx it but two consecutive nights according to my FitBit that I don’t wake up and sleep throughout the night!!!! So excited!!!! And I haven’t taken any Tylenol today. Took 1000mg last night before going to sleep...and haven’t felt the need for any today... This might be...
  15. 2@atime

    Bilateral TKR Where to begin??? Let’s start on day one!

    @beachy and @SusieShoes I saw the trailer for the movie back in June and have been following the movie since. Rami Malik is an amazing actor. Apparently he uses prosthesis for the teeth and one of the first scenes recorded was the LiveAid concert in 1985. Yesterday was able to catch a matinee...
Back
Top Bottom