TKR Yorkimom is ready to go...LTKR

@Yorkimom
[Bonesmart.org] Yorkimom is ready to go...LTKR
 
Hi Jackie @tiredwife

If Anne @Yorkimom doesn't want him, I would be willing to take him in.
Could be useful when "my Blond Hunk" has a day off.

But, with his wife being a Human Rights Lawyer, negations could be tricky. :heehee:

Cathie
 
@marmora, darn, I completely forgot he just got married. He has been a bachelor for so long!!!! I don't want to be known as a husband stealer. Should I pick someone else????? Also not too young. I am not a Cougar!!!
 
Anne @Yorkimom

As a good Catholic Irish lass, married men are a definite "no no" !

I was only going to have George as a part-time stand-in for household duties when my "Blond Hunk" Owen Wilson has a day off.

Although Owen has had a colourful romantic life, he is Not Married.

Cathie
 
@marmora, I hear ya!!!! Although my mother would argue whether I'm a good Catholic as I often miss Mass. But at least now I have an excuse and she isn't giving me a hard time...but would if she could!!!!
I'll be anxious to see who @tiredwife gives me now!!!
 
@tiredwife I found that ai do have two threads. The first was one I started back in April and I thought it was in the pre op section. Anyway, this one "Yorkimom is ready to go", is the thread that I use all the time. I'm not too sure about the second one you sent. I don't want to be a bother. If in your travels you find something else that would be fine. Maybe deep down I am a Cougar and would want something younger. Thanks, Anne
 
@tiredwife

No, Leonardo is a suggestion for Anne @Yorkimom.
She didn't want George, as he is now married.
So, I Googled Single Blond Movie Stars and came up withLeonardo.

Sorry for the confusion in your hunk matching plan.

Cathie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anne @Yorkimom

I have only just read all of your posts on this thread.
I have been looking at your other thread and didn't realise until now all that you have been going through.

I was surprised because you hadn't posted on that thread for a long time since September and although I did think it odd, I did catch up with you on other threads.

Please do think that I was ignoring what you have been going through, as it is only do that I have caught up with you.

May you find comfort today and in the days ahead.
Cathie
 
Back
Top Bottom