Yogigirl
junior member
- Joined
- May 12, 2019
- Messages
- 97
- Age
- 51
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
@Cecropia ive ordered some off amazon but I’ll do that as well thank you
@jwadds @ChrissyW I’m
Very happy to chat over Skype or here when I’m
More mobile and help you find a yoga practice. It’s accessible for all...even BTHR with spinal surgery and a drop foot can do vinyasa flow. We just adapt a little lol
@jwadds @ChrissyW I’m
Very happy to chat over Skype or here when I’m
More mobile and help you find a yoga practice. It’s accessible for all...even BTHR with spinal surgery and a drop foot can do vinyasa flow. We just adapt a little lol



I'm afraid of pain killers other than Tylenol, so not sure what to do....your pain makes me think I should quit complaining....I sure hope you figure out some way of relief....
oh my stars... do I remember.


I'm happy for you. Let's go for two! 