I've just realised how long it has been since I have been on here! Life started to get more mobile, I started to get into catching up on admin & before you know it a few weeks has past!!
so I am now 7 weeks post op, back teaching yoga but obviously not demonstrating most of the postures!! Driving again. Signed off by my surgeon to go enjoy life but not to push it for a few more weeks. Generally I feel good. The only issue I have had in the haste few weeks has been a day I spent mainly sitting (to do my First ai refresher so I had to be there!!) which resulted in swelling & discomfort. Other than that I have been improving every few days, finding myself more confident to shower without a chair, do stairs without crutches, get up & down off the floor with, maybe not ease but certainly confidence!!
I am so happy I had them done. Monday I am lending all my props, grabbers, shower chair, toilet support etc to a new hippie so its lovely to feel my experience can help someone else!! I can see how this website started!!