Guest viewing is limited

THR Yay!!

Wow!! there’s a lot of new folks around here lol just thought I would pop in and give a little update. I did go back to work. My doctor did tell me all the walking my job requires could be a problem for me. And he was right! The first two weeks almost killed me lol but I have gotten used to it now. I have noticed that I’m getting the same stiffness and soreness in my left hip now. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but I was hoping that it would hold out a little longer. I go back to the OS in October, so maybe then I can find out what’s happening with that. Other than that I’m doing good. Still can’t put on socks or tie shoes, but I can shave now! It’ll come soon enough.
I’ll pop in from time to time. Thanks for all the help everyone!!
 
Hi there,
Thanks for the update. It's always nice to hear how people are doing.
A handful of days and it will be your four month anniversary already!
Stop by more often as you continue moving through complete recovery.
A great week to you!
@zorys0225
 
Hi @zorys0225 !
So happy for the good update!:ok:
Great for the new hippys to hear how things do get better and life without hip pain IS worth the recovery journey!
Hope all continues to get better and better!:yahoo:
 
Back
Top Bottom